Chapter 21: Let's Fly (Part One)

Nashi POV

I looked out window and saw the snow melted away. I sighed and got dressed. I put my hair out and put on my flats.

"Is lunch made and bresatfix" I heard Mi screamed yelled down from the hall way. "Yes, and next time I'm not cooking both meals" I heard Ana screamed back. "Okay, if you want the dorm to burn down, then it's on you" I screamed.

"Nash, we can eat fire and Mi is half water" I heard Luna screamed to join. "Oh, yeah I forgot" I laughed. "Yep, your Nastu daughter" Mi laughed super loud. "Mi your half naked again" Ana screamed. I heard scream Mi scream and come to my room and I pointed at the pile of her uniforms in the hallway. Then, Luna laughed even harder.

I heard the footsteps from outside the dorm. I ran to see who it was and what they want. "It's the Magic Council and if door not open we have permission to use force" It was deep and freighting.

Then Ana, Luna, and Mi ran to the door to join me. I open the door with no hesitation. I saw guards and the man who looked serious. He walked in and sat at our couch without our permission. Butthole Munchers, I yelled in my head.

"Excuse me Sir with all do respect we have to go to class" Luna said. "We will leave before that we will discuss this later than" He said like a horse on a throne. No, I don't know who he is and he's a butthole muncher. I grabbed my brief case and so did them. We left the door with a fake smile.

"Who is he" I asked with Ana asking. Luna shrugged and started to push us to leave the dorm. "I don't like our head master he gave Ana and I flying classes and we don't have wings" I shouted/ whispered. "Dragon wings, maybe. But, you have that class with Angel, Dev, and me" Mi smiled.

"Okay, but isn't your teacher mean" Luna asked. "Yes, but, us three suck up to her" Mi giggled. We all shrugged and sighed.

I started to walk to flying class but Ana stopped me. "Okay, I need to unlock you dragon wings" She muttered and used a spell on me. "What in the cookie case" I shouted.

"We should get to flying class. We have to change" Mi smiled. We all ran as fast as possible and left Luna with her friends.

We made it to the girls locker room and started to change. We had a different theme of clothing everyday. I open my locker and today theme was fancy dresses?

"I hate this" Mi shouted. Her dress was dark blue dress and a she put her hair up. "Yesterday was fairies and elves now this" Ana cried. She was wearing a red dress with a golden stash. " How come our dresses always look the same" I smiled. We walked out and we saw our instructor. Then, we saw the boys line up.

"Today theme is Galla or a Ball. You will have team of five and will fight with in your surroundings and yes you have to use your wings" She said with no emotion." They enemies are Luna and Ing D., Takeo F., Ryuu R,, and Tauk" She said clapping her hands together.

"This counts as your whole grade. If we think you fail you fail for the marking period" Takeo said like a stick in the mud. We all nodded and we got to our groups. Angel, Dev, Mi, Ana ,and I were in a team. "Team one" She said. We all walked to the stadium and slowly it looked like a ballroom.

It looked so pretty. "We have to separate and fit in" Angel said putting a mask on. We all did the same and all separate.

But, then everyone summon their wings even Ana. I took a deep breath and I felt something kick in my back. Slowly dragon wings came out and wanted to scream but that would give my location.

"Let's start the flying dance" A fat lady said. Okay, that means I have to find a partner and do it. "May I have this dance" Angel asked and I felt all the tension leave. "Yes" I said. I started to use my wings and started to dance. But, man was I wrong.

..

...

....

......

.

..

..

...

..

.

....

.....

.

....

..

..

I hope you enjoyed

Once Again, Thx for all the likes and comments

Love ya,

___________|

Heart-Chan ___| <3

___________|