Chapter 5:They Didnt Do That

Lucy Point Of View.

I was siting at Bar with Levy and Mira. " I'm a little worried about everyone" Levy said while biting her nails. " They will be just fin-" Mira said but, got cut off by Gray yelling " Help Nashi and Mizkuo got all their magic energy got suck out of their body". " Eh" Lucy yelled. Wendy ran over " Bring them to them infirmary" Wendy yelled.

They rushed to the infirmary and Nastu and Gray put Nashi and Mizkuo on the bed. They started to get fevers. " Nastu what the happened" Lucy said biting her nails."I don't know but only those two know" Nastu said." The mission was going great in till we got trap in a room but, luckily Nastu and Gray saved us" remarked Takeo. Wendy started to heal Mizkuo and then Nashi. Mizkuo was the first one to wake up " Where are we" asked Mizkuo. Gray hugged her and Mizkuo looked over at Nashi that still hasn't wake up. " I remember we got attack from those stupid twin slayers" Mizkuo snapped " I can't believe that they want something from us but what is it". Then the started to hear sifting in Nashi bed and she lifted up her head and she woke up." Is everyone okay" Nashi asked. They all nodded and then she smiled." But, do you think that master will declare war" Mizkuo and Nashi shouted in a union. They shook their heads."But I think you two should get some rest all of us should" Wendy said gentle. " Thank You" everyone said. "You three should walk home" Levy said with smile."Hai" said Ryuu and Takeo and Tauk.

No Ones Point of View

They three walked home together and them something caught their attention. " Can some give me some jewels" begged little old lady." Of course" Takeo said. All of them gave 200 jewels.Then she started to evilly laugh.

And showed his true form and his brother was right behind him. "Time to

rip off some fairy wings" Angel smirked.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next Chapter: War or Not

I hope you enjoyed and So sorry for ShortNess

I do not own Fairy Tail

Like and Comment