Chapter 7: Why Us

Raven Tail.......

Angel and Dev were chained up in the basement of Raven Tail.

" Angel, do you think those girls can save us" Dev said hopefully.

"I don't know" he said in disbelief " were being controlled". Then they started to hear people yelling and fighting.

They started to go to sleep.

Nashi P.O.V

We started to raid Raven Tail.Our team started to go to the basement, thanks to resources I thought. Then we started to hear crying." Hey Tauk, did they have pupils when they attack you" I asked." No they didn't" he said with his opened." So their being controlled" Mizkuo said. Then we saw Dev and Angel in chains and tears running down their face.

" I know their begging controlled" Takeo said. We broke down the door to see that they had bruises,gashes, and cuts. I started to cut the chains and Angel fell on me. Tauk and I help him up and Mizkuo and Takeo help Dev and Ryuu took down any guild members that got in our way.

" Fairy Tail targets capture" yelled Ryuu. Then everyone run out the guild.

At Fairy Tail...........

Angel and Dev woke up. They saw faces that they did know and didn't know. Then I looked at their eyes they weren't dark blue their were hazel." What happen to us" Angel whispered and then he felt his neck." Our chips" he whispered.

" We know your chips were controlling you guys " My father said.

" So you guys we're raise by angels" Master. " Yes sir, Our angles were Sophia and James, raven attack us and killed our angels and took us" Angel said but he coughed a few times to hold back his tears. "That must have been terrible" I said sadly. " Do you guys want to be guild members" Master said. " Really" Dev said. Mira stamp them and smiled " Welcome to Fairy Tail" yelled Everyone.

I hope you enjoyed

Like comment

I don't own fairy tail