Chapter 32: Burn It Down

Nashi POV

I felt so unbearable and I can't use magic cause I don't know what's going on. "How much do you think these girls are?" A grudge voice said. "I don't know but they are one of the most wanted on the black market so a lot" Another guy smirked. "Like this pink headed girls" and with that he yanked my hair with Anastasia and we both didn't scream. "How about Raven" A girly voice said. He yanked Mi's but not a peep. "So your strong girls" He taunted as slammed us as the floor. "We have deal with worst pain" I smirked as did Ana and Mi giggled.

The carriage stopped. "No, Let Go I Want To See My Family" I little girl screamed. They pulled the door open and it had a mansion. All ages of girls and boys were begging to be free. "What is this" I whispered and then we got pushed. They pushed us out and to a dresser room.

There was hair spray and white dresses everywhere. The forced me on a chair as they did my hair with my ponytails and put a white bow on both and a lose white dress. They did the same with Ana and Mizuko like we were triplets. After everyone was finished the forced out for auction.

Just watching how the force teens or children to do things unmanageable things for a child to do. I cringed at the fact that they were selling these people. Then they tied bows on our neck. "The Show Stopper the highest prizes on the black market, the three trouble makers" A guy saying it like he was high an mighty. They shoved us on the stage and the were already at 100 at the time. The numbers were getting higher an higher. I was amazed but "Let's burn this place down" Ana smirked we both nodded. Then guards were flying to every entrance in the mansion. "Nashi, Mizkuo, Anastasia" We heard at least 7 yelled.

"Hey, Guys" We all smiled and people started to scammer like ants. I see the children run behind guards. I was happy thank god!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip- 3 days Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the children return to their homes that had one if not given. Mi and I was wondering around where Dev and Angel were talking to Sophia and James with face of resisting and sadness. "You know what to become immortal Angels is the people that you gave the neckless have to kill you both ." Sophia stated with her face becoming more serious. I grabbed my neckless as Mizuko clench it. They look over to us that gave them speechless. Mi grabbed my hand and started to run, kill Angel?

Mizuko POV

Kill Dev, This can't be happening, it just can't.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Like and Comment

Love Ya,

Heart-Chan