Chapter 18: Aura

️Nashi POV

"Yoko, I know you didn't like me but making me and Ana blind was really unnecessary" I pouted. "Well, I have the cure for the poison".

Luna POV

"What's the catch" I asked looking like I wanted to kill. My blonde kept getting in the way.

"You two become our slaves" Yoko said with a death glare.

"No Way In MAVIS" Nash screamed.

"I'll rather fight" Ing said with the smirk. "Bro, I was just thinking that." I said. Then, I felt something on my face?

"Sis, we don't need to" Ana said clammily. "Remember you can be the bigger person. She just wants attention and she just wants to be recognized. She was jealous of Nash because everyone in the guild was attach to her. Then when she was more jealous when Nash had a twin. Please, don't fight and the guild coming today so Wendy is coming and she can heal our site" Ana said with a soft smile.

I suddenly I felt so much calmer then I felt more relax. "Oni-tan lets go the guild probably here" Ana said. "Bu-" Ing said but got cut off by Ana "That wasn't a request, please" Ana pleaded.

Ing nodded and help Nash off the stage and I helped Ana.

Then a few people follow is but it didn't matter. Then we saw a few carriages drove up to the front school. I slowly approached it but I saw my parents came put with rest of fairy tail. But, then Ana and Nash closed their eyes

"Hey Guys" Mavis yelled. We waved but everyone was confused why we had reporters and people trying to get photo of us. Also, that Nash and Ana had their eyes were closed.

Then Mi, Takeo,Tauk, Angel, Dev, and Ryuu came out behind us.

Nashi POV

I started to feel Ing shaking. "Its okay this wasn't your fault. The worst part of this is that Yoko will be punish" I said. Then all of us walked.

Luna POV

We walked to fairy tail and parents.

"Hiya, Sweet heart Luna, Why is reporters following you" My mother asked. "Ing and why are their eyes close" My father pointed at Nash and Ana.

"Okay this maybe a lot to take in" I said with a little worry "Nash, Ana open your eyes. They open their eyes.

Ana POV

We opened our eyes. Then we heard more gasp then before. Then we felt something touch my face. "It's mom" Mom said. "I know. Your scent is really strong" I giggled. "Wendy can you heal our vision" I asked. "Of Course" Wendy said. She started to heal my vision and put a bandage around it. Than the same to Nash.

Mizkuo POV

They both had banged around their eyes. My Questions is who is the that kid next to Yoko.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed

Thanks for the 2k views

Lol love ya

Next Chapter: Meet Sabertooth Kids
.
.