Chapter 8: Lissana has a Daughter

Nashi P.O.V

It's been a few months since Angel and Dev join the guild and our team, now it's 7th Generation. My life was happy and complete. Even, my Big brother and sister came home from their S-class mission. But, my family is leaving for s-class mission without me. But, it's fine I have Fairy Tail and Lissana is going to watch me.

I sat with my team and we just talk and talk about random things. Then the doors flew open and everyone started to cry and cover their mouths, except for Angel, Dev, and me. The girl looked like Lissana. Everyone got up and ran to her greeting her. She walked over to us three. "Who are you guys" She asked with a tone of a devil." May we ask you first" Angel said getting up and walking next to me. " Yoko" she said glaring at me. What did I do, I thought. " I'm Angel" he said in his cute charming voice." Dev" Dev said not making eye contact. " I'm Nashi" I said with a warm smile. She gave me a death glare but, Angel got up and walk in front of her so she was blocked from starting at me.

Yoko P.O.V

Look at that pathetic little girl. She smiles and she looks so stupid. She was just born to fill the space in everyone's heart. Well that's going to change." Yoko come where going to throw a party for you" yelled the master. Then right before I left I flip off.

Nashi P.O.V

Did she flip me off.

"Is it me is she going to get me" I laughed nervously. They both nodded, then I gulped. " She's Lissana daughter" Dev said. " What" Angel said.

"She does look older than me" I said. We all looked at each other we knew something bad is going to happen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yoko P.O.V

" I want to join your team" I said to Takeo.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Next Chapter: You're off the Team

I hope you enjoyed

Do you like Yoko them tell me in the comments

I don't own Fairy Tail