Chapter 20: School is Not Easy

🌕Luna POV🌕

I tackled Mi to the floor. "Shut up or there going to know" I whispered. "Luna, We can hear you" Ana yelled from the side of me. "Oh, it's about how school is going to pressure you" I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, I guess so" Nash trailed off. I took a deep breath out and got off of Mi . I mouthed sorry and she nodded. "So what's it like for school hear and that we can see now it's pretty big" Ana said walking in a circle.

"The your first day is going to be tough, but it's going to get easier" I said. "Okay ,but it's near curfew" Mi said. "I need to go the locker, Go with out me" I shouted as I ran down the hallway.

I darted through the hallways and saw my locker. 29,32,30 I thought of combination. It popped open and I grabbed my brief case, my jacket, my boots, gloves ,and my hat. I still can't believe it's snowing in late September.

I slipped on my boots put on my jacket put my hat on and gloves. I took my brief case a started to walk to the exit of school. I walked in the crisp cold air and the snow crunching under my foot. I stop and I felt like I'm begging watch. Then I started to run and I can't use my magic unless a teacher is watching.

I made it to the dorm and unlock the door. Mi, Ana, and Nash was making tea and watching a movie. Tomorrow was Friday and we get a half day tomorrow. I drop the boots at the carpet and walk on my wood flor to the closet and put my stuff all inside.

"Come on where watching maze runner" Nash smiled. I nodded and took shower got to my nightgown.

"Did you start it " I asked jumping on to the couch and grabbed a blanket and tea cup. "No we were waiting for you" Ana giggled. " Gomemanasia" I bowed.

We started to watch it and we all started relax.

------

🔥 Nashi POV 🔥

I slowly open my eyes. I heard the alarm go off and I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to lay on the couch forever.

"I don't want to wake up" Mi whined. "Me either but what's done is done" Luna said. "Ill make breast fix" Ana shouted/talked. But, the day has just started.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed

I been working on a new book coming soon

I love you guys for all the views

Love ya

I'll update quicker next time