Chapter 4: Twin Slayers

"Someone help us" whispered Nashi and Mizuko. " Help you, I don't think so, The name Angel and I'm a angel slayer"said the guy with white hair and perching dark blue eyes when he looked at Nashi made her turn a little pink. " Dev, I'm a dark angel slayer and sweet heart there's no way you leaving" said the boy with Black hair with the same perching dark blue eyes when he look at Mizkuo blush. " So your twins" asked Mizkuo with a worried expression on her face. They nodded. " So, your like Sting and Rouge" laughed Nashi. They fell to the floor laughing. But, the boys towered over them.Then they herd the boys yelling for help. " What did you do with our friends" yelled Mizkuo. " Nothing just trap them" whispered low enough so Nashi could hear it.

" Nashi" yelled Nastu from outside.

"Mizkuo" yelled Gray right after. "Daddy go help the boys there in trouble" yelled Nashi. "but you-" yelled Gray but got cut off by Mizkuo. " We'll be fine" yelled Mizkuo. " you better be cause your mom's is going to kill us" yelled Gray as they ran to the back. "Got my back" whispered Mizkuo. Nashi nodded with a smirk. " Water Slicer" yelled Mizkuo. " Roar of Celestial Fire Dragon" yelled Nashi. "Light Halo" yelled Angel with a halo that was real. " Devil Halo" yelled Dev with a dark halo. They threw it at us and it surrounded Nashi and Mizkuo were trapped with in it. " This drains your magic energy in till you guys faint. " Nashi, Mizkuo, Star Light" yelled Takeo. They flew to the wall and pass out." We got the money" smiled Ryuu. But, a few seconds later Nashi and Mizkuo fainted. " Lets go home" said Nastu as he picked up Nashi and Gray picked up Mizkuo." Hai" they all said and left the guild. After they left Angel and Dev got up and left.

I hope you enjoyed

I don't own fairy tail

Like, comment and sorry it was so short!

Next Chapter: They didn't do that!