Chapter 23: Choosing A Sword

Nashi POV

"Team 1 has passed" Luna said sternly. I was keeping a straight face but, inside I was jumping and screaming. We a traded a glance and a toothy grin. We all watched the other teams but, 'Team 3' didn't pass.

When the period ended we changed and left. Angel, Ana, Mi, Dev, and I were walking down the corridor.

Walked to battle class ,but today I was really excited because choose sword. "So, what are you guys going pick" Mi smiled. "I don't know~" Ana trailed off.

We entered the class room right before the bell too. I slowly noticed that everyone was stare at me. I guess everyone was more popular, technically they were the beauties and I'm the geek.

Man, did this make worse. We all sat and the teacher Mr. Leaf. He slowly did the signal that to follow him so we got up and followed. The girls swooned over Angel and Dev. Angel was begging his self nice,but Dev was begging a bad boy not responding. I giggled and looked over Ana and Mi.

The boys had hearts in their eyes and love was in the air, well I'm a dragon slayer I smell everything. "Let me Carry your bags Anastasia" A boy purred. "No Thank you I can carry them" She nervously laughed.

"Mizuko, Let me take give you more water" A another boy bowed. "Im half made out if water but, I don't need water" She sternly said. I had a small chuckle. Then, made it to the black smith at the bottom of the stairwell.

I ran inside with the rest of the class. "Pick any sword that defines you and make sure it's your heart that choose the sword to" Mr. Leaf yelled.

We all checked around the store then a sword that was all lined together that Angel, Dev, Mi, Ana and I ran to. Write there I knew that sword was mine.

.

..

...

..

....

..

..

...

..

Hey you like to draw, computer draw or anything else. Use #SweetHeart2788 on Instagram for your art to be in a chapter. It has to do with the story or a scence that could be added. Tell me that if you want to be honored for your work or stay secret then that's that. Good Luck and Draw On!

Love ya,

Heart-Chan <3

.

..

...

...

...

..

...

...

...

....

.....

....