Chapter 56: 365 days or frozen two?

"Taehyung, wake up" y/n whispered massaging taehyung's scalp gently, taehyung hummed in response and turn around to wrap his hands around y/n's waist "wake up I made breakfast" y/n said not leaving her fingers on taehyung's scalp "I can't wake up" taehyung spoke with his morning voice "why can't you hmm?" Y/n ask giggling as taehyung pouted his lips "you're doing magic with my head it feels so good" taehyung mumbled brushing his cheeks on y/n's thighs "okay I'll sto-" taehyung didn't like what's y/n about to say so he quickly open his eyes and grab y/n's wrist "don't" taehyung growled.

TIME SKIP.

Taehyung ended up eating breakfast with a pouty face while y/n a smirk of victory is plastered on her lips, taehyung eat the food grumpily it's not like it doesn't taste good it's actually perfect but the fact that he still wants to sleep and a massage on his scalp is making him sulk.

"Why is taetae sulking?" Y/n teas as taehyung look away and eat, y/n kept repeating what happened in the bedroom, the way taehyung quickly left the bed and his bed hair is making him look so adorable and the pout, y/n just threatened taehyung that she'll never talk to him anymore if he didn't eat with her so yeah he's still sulking "stop sulking tae breakfast is important hmm?" Y/n said sipping her hot chocolate.

"I know" taehyung said with a soft voice making y/n smile and left her seat to sit beside taehyung "you're such a baby" y/n boop her finger on taehyung's nose and sat up but before leaving she kiss Taehyung's forehead while taehyung secretly smile.

TIME SKIP.

"Taehyung let's watch something" y/n said as she play with taehyung's hair she felt bad for threatening taehyung this morning tho she doesn't really mean that, "what do you want to watch?" Taehyung ask while secretly taking a video "you, what do you want to watch?" Y/n ask back "how about 365 days?" Taehyung ask with a smirk y/n look at him wide eyes "oh no not that" y/n refused.

"Then what?" Taehyung ask looking at his phone seeing his face "frozen two?" Y/n ask with a big smile "I dont like that I've watch it 5 times already" taehyung said pursing his lips "but I only watch it once" y/n pouted making taehyung look at her "Okay then, but-" taehyung stop y/n from getting the remote "kiss me first" taehyung said, y/n smile and kiss his forehead but he's unsatisfied "no!on my lips" taehyung whined while y/n playfully roll her eyes and peck his lips but taehyung being taehyung he grab the back of y/n's neck and pull her closer to deepen the kiss and let go after 5 seconds.

Taehyung forgot he's taking a video making him grin at the camera and save the video before snuggling close on y/n watching her search the tittle and put the remote beside her as the movie started playing while taehyung enjoy his place on top of y/n.

TIME SKIP.

"Now What do you choose? 365 days or frozen two? 'Cause you've been singing into the unknown for the thousand times now" y/n said it's not like taehyung's voice is ugly she likes it actually she just want taehyung to realize frozen two is the best choice "into the unknown~" taehyung keep singing, y/n cross her and look at taehyung making taehyung stop "what?" Taehyung ask feeling y/n's deadly stare piercing his back "364 days or frozen two?" Y/n ask trying to sound intimidating "You baby" taehyung answered smoothly making blush out of nowhere and slump back at the sofa burying her self making taehyung laugh.

"Oh~ baby aren't I smooth uh?" Taehyung tease as peek at y/n behind the couch "don't look at me I'm a tomato" y/n face palm her self hiding her red cheeks, who wouldn't flush red when Kim taehyung choose you, kyaaahhhh!

"Okay stop squirming there baby come here" taehyung yelled  walking towards the bedroom as y/n followed like a puppy "I'm sleepy" as long as y/n enter the room taehyung was doing a graby hands and said that. "your duality is the death of me oh my god" y/n mumbled and went to taehyung who happily hug her on top of him.