Chapter 47: nerve wrecking

Taehyung shuffle around his bed feeling comfortable as ever and his blanket wrapping his cold body, taehyung sat up with his nose crunch "ahh" a growl left his throat feeling dry he quickly went in the bathroom looking at his self noticing a drool on his chin "oh I slept so good tonight" taehyung giggled not noticing how deep his voice is that every girl will turn on just by hearing him, after taking a cold shower and wear a comfortable clothes with his mask and cop, knowing he's too famous he might get caught.

"Goodmorning grandson, here a proper breakfast for you" taehyung's grandmother greeted and make him sit on a chair "don't tell me you don't eat breakfast?" Taehyung's grandmother ask putting her hand s on her hips "grandma ofcourse I do. Sometimes" taehyung pursed his lips and grab the utensils "young man you better eat breakfast everyday" taehyung's grandmother warned making taehyung nod "yes grandmother m" taehyung replied and started digging in his grandmother's cook "grandma what's your full name again?" Taehyung ask making his grandma laugh at his silly actions.

"Oh honey you just ate my cooking you already forgot my name?" His grandma laugh but taehyung realized he ask at the wrong moment he really forgot what's his grandmother's full name but taehyung just giggled "I'm jane choi grandson" Mrs. Choi introduced but she's not done yet "and I'm your mother's mother" Mrs. Choi giggled "grandma your name is so pretty" taehyung said cheering his grandmother up "as well as you young man" Mrs. Choi compliment back "I'm sure the woman you've been chasing here is pretty as well even tho she's not she better have a good attitude" Mrs.choi said "grandma she's pretty and kind" taehyung said shyly looking down as if his food is the best thing to look at "you're blushing, I remember your grandfather every time he compliments me he's really all over his self he's so confident hahaha" Mrs. Choi laugh but taehyung didn't Mr. Choi died  when taehyung was still young like when he's 10 years old "grandma-"

"Kim taehyung what about your mission you should start now" Mrs. Choi changed the subject "oh yeah I-I don't know what to do for now" taehyung laugh nervously "oh boy come to her house surprise her" Mrs. Choi said staring intensely at her grandson "grandma it's not that easy" taehyung sigh "it is easy my love you can drive your expensive car and knock at their gate if they don't have gate then knock at their main door- wait that came out wrong oh well nevermind but do you know where she lives?" Mrs choi ask "ofcourse grandma I wouldn't come here if she's not here" taehyung said "oh I see"Mrs. Choi look down "grandma I mean- ofcourse I'll come here to visit you even tho I haven't visit you for like 5 years before"

TIME SKIP.

"I just got curios grandson why didn't you bring your driver?" Mrs. Choi ask looking at taehyung's car "haven't you watch the news last two days grandma?" Taehyung ask watching as his grandma think for a while "no I didn't because I forgot I was too busy with my yoga" Mrs. Choi answered "it's okay, by the way it's a secret that I'm here in daegu grandma so I need to go alone, but ofcourse my close friends knew about this" taehyung smiles as Mrs. Choi gave him and smile and pat his back "okay grandson goodluck"

Taehyung face in front y/n's house feelings nervous as ever "this is much nerve wrecking than my first shooting and photo shoot" taehyung mumbled looking down untill the someone greet him "oh young man, what are you doing there?" A woman with the same age as his mother greeted him making him suck an air 'aish I thought she's y/n!' The woman look at him weirdly "are you lost here? Or your car broke?" The woman ask looking at his car.

"Ah no I'm just- uhm" taehyung thought for something to reasoned but nothing 'why am I so nervous?!' Taehyung thought freaking out but at the outside he looks cool "oh young man you can get in for awhile" the woman said with her shipish smile "really?" Taehyung ask excitedly and entered the house with the woman who's making him really comfortable, taehyung scan the whole place seeing some old picture frames but only one picture catches his attention.

His feet literally move by themselves and he grab the picture 'why does this boy look like me when I'm younger?' Taehyung thought looking at the picture, it was a picture of a girl and boy standing beside each other and smiling widely.