Chapter 30: the truth

The day went fast as all the kindergarten students start to run out of their classrooms and jump at their parents arms it's been 3 days since y/n have been ignoring solar it's really hard because sarang always wanted them to talk and every lunch sarang always insist to drag solar with them making it all awkward it's like sarang knows that solar is her mother they're really close Sarang even forgot about taehyung when it comes to solar "Sarang Let's go?" Y/n ask after seeing the little girl left her sight from solar and stared at her, y/n was sitting really far from them and taehyung, he's standing on the door frame while Mira seems to be having fun sticking at taehyung, y/n ignore the thought of getting jealous about them because she still have a big problem other than getting jealous. Besides what's her reason to get jealous?

"Unnie Let's go I already say goodbye to teacher solar!" Sarang beamed "what about me?" Taehyung ask pouting dramatically making y/n smile at him "yes, how about teacher taetae?" Y/n ask "and me!" Mira step in "goodbye teacher taetae and teacher mira!" Sarang bid and grab y/n's hand who willingly let the little girl drag her.

Solar can't help but feel really guilty, y/n never give her attention unless Sarang tried to make them communicate to each other and it's really awkward when y/n is staring at her eyes she can't do the same because everytime she saw y/n's eyes it's like she's seeing y/n's brother, kihyan. "Wait y/n!" Solar called out and quickly regret what she just did but she think this is the right time to tell y/n everything and apologise, solar knew y/n wouldn't forgive her that quick because she really did something unforgivable.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" Mira ask worried "this is the right time to tell them the truth even tho I knew y/n wouldn't forgive me that fast." Solar spoke "but unnie." Mira insist but solar already left her soft grip "oppa-" Mira pouted calling out for taehyung making taehyung cringe "what the- you're older than me" taehyung mumbled "why are you so clingy?" Taehyung ask as he tried to get away from Mira "i just want to, and I really like you" Mira confessed making taehyung speechless and nervously laugh "b-but I hahaha" taehyung stuttered "what oppa?" Mira ask getting closer "i- have girlfriend?" Taehyung said almost like a question "a girlfriend? I thought you're single?" Mira pouted and make a big space between them as taehyung let out an relief sigh "yes, yes I have a girlfriend and my girlfriend wouldn't be happy to see you sticking at me" taehyung act along.

Meanwhile, y/n let Sarang hop in the car as solar wanted to talk privately well y/n wanted to talk privately as well she doesn't want Sarang to know YET that her teacher solar was her long lost mother "y/n." Solar spoke, y/n didn't utter a word and just let solar talk freely "y/n, im really sorry for what I did-" solar apologised but stoped when y/n snap at her "I know you're going to say that say something new." Y/n said making solar pursed her lips 'why is it hard to say the truth?' Solar thought 'maybe because I'm afraid she'll never believe me.' "Y/n please listen, back then I was forced to abort Sarang because my parents wanted me to finish my study first but I don't want to so my parents threatened me to choose between two, abort Sarang or after I give birth give Sarang to your brother and I choose nothing I didn't choose between the two, y/n. But again my parents threatens me to make your brother's life hell and I don't want that to happen because I love him so much to make his life hell. So I just did the best choice that I think is good I choosed to just give Sarang to your brother" solar explained as a tear left her eyes.

Y/n doesn't know how to react she wanted to believe Solar but also she doesn't want to, solar is kind but she can't just trust someone again that easily "then why do you have to insult my brother do you know how hurt I am hearing what you said to my brother? And after you left do you think it's easy for kihyan? He took care of Sarang and it breaks my heart seeing him cry every night but I couldn't do anything and just comfort him!" Y/n cried out remembering everything "I know I know, I'm really sorry I don't want to abort Sarang and I don't want your brother to suffer-" y/n didn't let her finish "oh, so you think leaving Sarang and my brother heartbroken isn't called suffering for you?"