Chapter 35: feel this way

"Where should we go first?" Jungkook ask after letting go of y/n but y/n ignore him and cross her arms under her chest facing her back at him "what's up with you?" Jungkook ask as y/n glared at him "you drag me you should say sorry!" Y/n complained "seriously?" Jungkook ask in disbelief as y/n smile widely before saying "jungkook! I miss you how have you been?" Y/n ask as jungkook laugh at her action "okay that was weird but I'm okay I missed you too" jungkook said as they started walking "Where should we go first?" Y/n ask "let's buy something" jungkook said and went in the lift while y/n follow him behind.

"What?! Jungkook you don't have to!" Y/n whisper yelled in shook "why shouldn't i? This is a double date ofcourse the man should pay for everything" jungkook said looking down at y/n "don't look at me like that and what do you mean double date? It's called hangout with friends" y/n said with a tone of fact "you see i don't care I'll pay for this and give it to you let's just say it's my gift for you birthday" jungkook said giving y/n a bunny smile "can you not? My birthday is literally next year" y/n said rolling her eyes "can you just accept it?" Jungkook said frustratedly "o-okay" y/n stuttered while jungkook smile at her reaction "besides I wanna see taehyung hyung's reaction." Jungkook mumbled.

Meanwhile, taehyung and Mira went somewhere only one of them can enjoy, Mira was having the time of her life while taehyung follow her like a puppy and unwillingly taking photos of her because taehyung doesn't want to be rude and refused "oh my god taehyung you're really good at photography, come I'll take picture of you, you're like work of art you see you're really handsome!" Mira complimented making taehyung uncomfortable but he's glad she doesn't call him oppa this time-"oppa here pose here this is good view!" Taehyung suddenly regretted feeling relieved.

TIME SKIP.

"I'm glad you finally came back?" Taehyung said without energy "why are you so drown hyung?" Jungkook ask "oh am I?" Taehyung sarcastically ask "I'm sorry taehyung-ah if I make you tired?" Mira apologised guilty rushing down her spine "Hey should we order now?" Y/n ask changing the topic "wait, what is that? Oh my god that's so pretty!" Mira squeal as she went beside y/n admiring the necklace "Where did you bought this? I might buy one too!" Mira said with some heart in her eyes "actually jungkook bought this for me you should ask him I'm actually just following him around." Y/n said laughing nervously.

"So jungkook how old are you?" Mira ask leaning on the table "same as y/n" jungkook replied "oh I like your tattoos" Mira complimented "thanks I like it too" jungkook reply as y/n rest her shoulders to the chair seeing how jungkook talks to Mira "is that what it looks like when he's talking to me?" Y/n ask taehyung "no he treats you nicely" taehyung replied plainly making y/n look at him confused 'why is he acting like this everytime we're hanging out with jungkook and his other friends or is it just me?' Y/n thought "you like that necklace?" Taehyung ask as jungkook and Mira's attention was now on y/n and jungkook "yeah I like it thanks to jungkook" y/n said smiling at jungkook's way and taehyung hum in responce.

"Oh wait, I have an Idea taehyung you should buy for your girlfriend too!" Mira suddenly said making taehyung froze "oh yeah you should buy for your girlfriend!" Jungkook join in smirking "tae, you didn't told me about her?" Y/n ask easing the pinching pain in her heart 'I shouldn't feel this way, y/n get your self together' y/n thought making an eye contact with taehyung "i- she doesn't like those things I guess?" Taehyung said puzzled, he doesn't know what to say specially In front y/n "we want to meet her" jungkook said earning a glare at taehyung knowing jungkook knew it was just an excuse to make Mira stop being touchy to him "right... y/n?" Jungkook ask "yeah" y/n replied grabbing the restaurant menu.

"Let's order now shall we?" Y/n ask ignoring the tingling feeling in her heart it's annoying her "excuse me" y/n sat up and quickly went to the female bathroom tapping the water tap and splash the water on her face "you shouldn't feel this way y/n fuck." Y/n mumbled but give up as a tear of jealousy run down her cheeks.