Chapter 23: you're like sarang

"Taehyung- what?" Y/n ask dumbfounded as she found taehyung's hand resting on her small back "this is for sarang don't worry" taehyung whispered giving shivers down her spine and taehyung's hand behind her is not helping "what? What's for sarang?" Y/n ask again trying not to show how fluttered she is "this is a family foodcourt" taehyung explained shortly "oh i get it, but yout don't have to y'know" y/n said looking taehyung's hand "if you're uncomfortable just say it" taehyung said helping Sarang to sit up on the tall chair
While y/n find her way to sit down "Look I can play with other kids too!" Sarang pointed to the group of kids playing around "you can play with them after eating okay?" Y/n said earning a nod.

TIME SKIP.

"Unnie, unnie can I play with them hmnow?" Sarang ask munching her food excitedly "Sarang clean your face first" y/n said grabbing the tissue in taehyung's grip "can I go now?" Sarang ask for the second time "you can now" y/n said, Sarang jump off her chair and started running to the other kids "of all food court why here?" Y/n ask at taehyung who's eating peacefully "i didn't choose this, Sarang did" taehyung replied looking everywhere "and about the jagiya thing?" Y/n said raising her eyebrow "it's just an act don't worry and I won't ever call my future wife 'jagiya' " Taehyung explained "oh, then what would you call to your future wife?" Y/n ask "i don't know yet" taehyung said making an eye contact with y/n not daring to look away.

The three walked out the exit of the ocean park holding their plushies, it's a give away from the family food court, daddy,mommy and baby was written on the tummy part of the plushies "did you enjoy Sarang?" Taehyung ask watching the little girl swing with his hand and y/n's, "I did, thank you teacher taetae and I like this plushies and please let's come back here please?" Sarang pleaded "ofcourse...?" Taehyung said almost like a question looking at y/n in approval "we'll come again soon" y/n assured "unnie are we going home now?" Sarang ask as she saw a familiar car parked between the other cars too "do you want to go somewhere else?" Taehyung ask wriggling his car keys between his fingers "i dont want to go home yet" Sarang said "don't you miss your appa?" Taehyung ask and unlocked his car "I miss him but I still want to go somewhere fun" Sarang said making an eye contact with taehyung showing him her puppy eyes "Sarang are you doing that on purpose?" Y/n ask seeing how her niece acting all cute and showing taehyung her puppy eyes to make him agree with everything she wants, but then Sarang ignored her "Okay we'll go somewhere" taehyung said startinng the engine "where?" Y/n ask watching how skilfully taehyung drove the car with his manly hands and his serious face ' why is he so hot?' Y/n thought looking away trying to forget what she's thinking about 2 seconds ago.

"Play ground!" Sarang beamed excitedly and hurriedly removed her seat belt while y/n helped her out of the car "thankyou teacher taetae" Sarang said smiling widely and ran to the entrance admiring the other kids playing inside "I'll pay for her entrance fe-" taehyung said "oh no no you don't I will" y/n said shaking her head "i insist" taehyung insisted and grab y/n's elbow putting his money on the table and the woman quickly took it and let Sarang get in "you don't have too" y/n said nudging taehyung's shoulder "it's my treat" taehyung said looking down at y/n "you make me look so small stop looking down at me like that" y/n hissed "should I look up then?" Taehyung teased looking up "but I can't see you" taehyung said peeking at y/n "okay stop it my height sucks atleast I have feet " y/n said staring at her feet "hey we literally forgot about the iPhone box have you opened it?" Taehyung ask out of nowhere "omo I forgot about it!" Y/n said trying to remember where she put it the last time "you haven't open it?" Taehyung ask "no, how about we open it together? I was planning on opening it with you and jungkook but jungkook is not here oh and jimin!" Y/n said looking like a kid "you're like sarang" taehyung said admiringly.