Chapter 12: bunny smile

Y/n's car faced the front of Sarang's school as y/n helped the little girl to hop out the car and walk hand in hand, Sarang smiling on the way while tugging on her little backpack and y/n hand.

Y/n can see Sarang's classroom door wide open and some kids playing and talking but at the guardian's waiting area she saw a man tall and bulky she've never seen this man before "maybe he's the man taehyung's been talking about?" Y/n mumbled "what unnie?" Sarang ask as she heard her unnie's faint voice.

"Nothing~" y/n said and look up meeting the eyes of her niece's teacher as a smile broke at his lips as well as y/n's.

Not even a seconds when sarang let go of y/n's hands and ran up to taehyung's embrace and started talking and sharing stories "Teacher taetae I miss you so much and my classmates but i miss you the most you missed me so much right?" Sarang ask her pout was evident as she tried to be cute when she's already are.

Taehyung nod in response as sarang squeal "I wasn't feeling good yesterday teacher taetae that's why I didn't attend school I'm sorry" sarang apologized. "It's okay sarang-ah now you can sit on your chair now" taehyung said as sarang finally let go and went inside the classroom,

"Y/n" taehyung spoke as the both smiled at each other "you miss me?" Y/n said teasingly after sarang ask if taehyung missed y/n he went silent but answered after a couple of seconds saying 'ofcourse I do' "okay stop teasing me there's jungkook he wanted to meet you" taehyung said point his finger to the man busying his self to his phone as he casualy sat on the chair like he's a model, well he's good he can be a model.

"Oh him i've been eyeing him since I saw him he's-" y/n didn't even finish her sentence when taehyung cut her off by calling his friend's name making y/n hissed at him. "Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung called out as the doe eyes man look up and meet eye contact with y/n, surprisingly y/n quickly smile not even letting herself drool at him, he's beautiful but taehyung's face pop up on her mind making her think more of what's the differences.

"Y/n, this is jungkook and jungkook this is y/n" taehyung introduce for them as y/n smile and clasp her hands with jungkook's tattooed hand and arm not mentioning how big it is and the veins showing just like taehyung's but taehyung doesn't have a tattoos "you like my tattooes?" Jungkook ask as he notice how y/n stare at his hand and arm "uh- yea they're cool!" Y/n complimented.

"Can I ask what's your tattooes meaning?" Y/n ask pointing at the letters on his skin " It's army, I really wanted to be an army before but I couldn't because I had to take care of our family's company but after fulfilling my father's wish he let me in the army and after finishing our training I passed but I didn't continued because I see how hard it is and my passion change I missed handling papers and came back to our family company" jungkook explained as y/n listened carefully.

"Wow" y/n mumbled "okay i'm gonna teache my class now" taehyung said leaving the both, y/n and jungkook quietly sitting on the bench looking through taehyung's classroom as they watch him teach his pupils.

"Y/n how old are you?" Jungkook ask attempting to make a conversation "I'm 22 how about you?" Y/n said as she made an eye contact to the man sitting beside her making their face inching apart "I'm 22 too!" Jungkook beamed showing his bunny smile "you have a bunny smile" y/n blurt out and quickly grin in embarrassment "I know, honestly you're beautiful" jungkook said not forgetting to bit his bottom lip making y/n blush in crimson red.

"I can't believe you're still virgin" jungkook said as y/n choked covering her face "hey are you okay?" Jungkook ask patting y/n's back "ho-how did you know that?" Y/n snap glaring at the man who's patting her back.

"Uh from taehyung-hyung?" Jungkook said almost like a question making y/n sit straight and look at taehyung's classroom, it's like the luck is on her side making her and taehyung's eyes met.

Y/n didn't return taehyung's smile and glared at him wishing if glares could skin humans alive she would skin taehyung alive.

Taehyung flinch at y/n's Look at him making him tilt his head to the side in confusion, but soon their staring contest was interrupted by a little boy tugging at taehyung's hands.