Chapter 26: solar oh

"Here's the thing Miss do, we actually already have enough teachers at our school so we kinda-" y/n didn't let her finish and snap at her "don't need me anymore i understand" y/n said pursing a smile "oh it's not like that but thank you for your understanding miss do." Mrs. Go said as she slowly gathered her self and sat up "thank you again miss do, I'm leaving" Mrs. Go left, y/n was mentally cursing her why would they have to build her hopes up "just forget it, and get back to sarang" y/n sigh and left the cafe driving her way back to sarang's school.

Y/n peacefully walk to the school gate she can already see sarang's classroom but the teacher wasn't taehyung it's a woman with long hair y/n was getting a better view of her until she can describe the woman's height y/n is 4inch taller than her, y/n can feel a familiarity but she shrug it off and try to find taehyung's presence she was too busy trying to find taehyung while taehyung enjoying hiding behind the wall and  watch y/n looking around until "hey you're Kim taehyung right?" A high pitch voice almost like trying her best to sound cute startled taehyung making him flinch "h-hey" taehyung stuttered "did I startled you? I'm sorry I just want to introduce my self, I'm oh mira i'm your co-adviser's sister solar oh?" She said in just one breath making taehyung uncomfortable "I didn't ask" taehyung mumbled "sorry, what?" Mira ask smiling all widely she's too close only 4inches apart, taehyung cleared his throat trying to get away but she only move closer "there you are!" Y/n said popping out of nowhere while Mira took the opportunity to act surprised and jump at taehyung hiding her face at his hard chest.

"I-i'm sorry" y/n apologised almost immidiately but there was something weird going on inside her chest it's like a hurtful pang but ignored it and left biting her lower lip walking back to her usual sit where she waits.

Taehyung on the other side unintentionally pushed mira making her fall back and groan giving taehyung a hurtful eyes but taehyung having a black out and left trying to catch up with y/n he's feeling guilty without reason he felt like he just betrayed someone and that someone is y/n.

"Y/n- y/n wait!" Taehyung stoped as y/n turn around pursing a smile "yes?" Y/n ask politely ignoring the weird feeling she's getting "it's not what you think okay? She just get startled and jump at me" taehyung explained somehow y/n wanted to hear that but why would she "you don't have to explain it's nothing." Y/n said looking away "besides we- we're friends yeah. Just friends" y/n mumbled the last words "ofcourse you're right we're friends, but friends care for each other so you have the rights to know" taehyung said making y/n look at him "let's forget it" y/n said while playfully tapping taehyung's chest.

"By the way, have you meet my co-adviser? She's really kind" taehyung said making y/n at his every words "what's her name?" Y/n ask "solar oh-" y/n's smile fade as long as she heard it, she hate it she hate everything about her after what she did "y/n what's wrong?" Taehyung ask after seeing y/n's reaction "the class will end soon right?" Y/n ask as if she's in a hurry "no, 10 minutes" taehyung said and put his arms at y/n's shoulder "y/n what's wrong?"Taehyung ask again "I'll tell you soon" y/n said avoiding taehyung's eye who's looking at her like he's about to dive in on her mind.

As soon as the school bell rang y/n sat up and tried to find Sarang, y/n's a eyes darted to a little girl talking to the girl she hate realizing it's Sarang her blood boiled "Sarang!" Y/n called out making the little girl turn around and made an eye contact with her "y/n unnie!" Sarang beamed leaving solar's arm and ran to y/n meanwhile y/n wasn't looking at Sarang anymore she's sending dagger at solar who's looking away from her deadly stare "let's go home Sarang" y/n said staring at sarang's smiley face "but we usually stay for a bit and I want you to meet my new teacher she's really kind and pretty but you're much prettier" Sarang said and started dragging y/n inside the classroom.

"Y/n unnie meet teacher solar! She's really kind to me!" Sarang said not realising the tension inside the room.