Chapter 29: nothing to do

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung ask getting confused "did I do something wrong?" Taehyung ask getting anxious at his actions and words "oh nothing I was just talking without meaning that's all" y/n said while nervously laughing "oh I thought I did something wrong" taehyung said in relief "no you didn't" y/n assured as a moment of silent suddenly made them awkward

"so, I guess it's a good night" taehyung spoke "are you going to sleep now?" Y/n ask not wanting to say bye "no, I was thinking about you if you're sleepy I'll hang up" taehyung said pursing a smile he doesn't want to say bye either he's just too shy to bother y/n "I'm not sleepy, I'm waiting for my brother he's having an ot and I don't want to lock him out until I wake up so I'll wait for him." Y/n said grabbing her phone to lie down "ot? But it's too much time he might come back tomorrow" taehyung said worriedly "nah he'll come back maybe 2 in the morning?" Y/n guess "and that's basically tomorrow" taehyung said with a tone of 'fact'

"okay yeah tomorrow but i need to wait." Y/n sigh "it's okay ill stay untill he comes back" taehyung said making y/n burst in smile and say "really?" Taehyung nod feeling satisfied as he saw the smile written on y/n lips "but you have work tomorrow and I don't want my niece to see her teacher taetae sleepy while teaching" y/n said worriedly but also joking "nah I'm a strong man I can handle a sleepy feeling" taehyung said confidently while walking to whoever knows where in his house and ended up crashing to his bed making y/n giggle at his actions.

TIME SKIP.

"Tae? Tae? Yah! Are you sleeping now?" Y/n said in disbelief as taehyung face displayed on her phone screen not moving an inch with his face looking like a kid his lips was smush because of his hand and his eyes flutter close with the screen too close on his face "why are you so cute while sleeping without even trying?" Y/n ask realizing he's really asleep tho the thought of teasing taehyung tomorrow pop on her mind and start making a screenshot while giggling to her self but, then stoped by the door bell meaning someone is ringing the door bell "oh it's kihyan!"

Y/n sat up as fast as she can and stumbled her way to the main door but found the door opened with kihyan taking his shoes off " h-how did you get in?" Y/n ask looking at his brother and the key in her grasp "well I have a duplicate key" kihyan said "what?! You didn't tell me you have a duplicate key and make me wait?" Y/n complained "I thought you knew?" Kihyan ask making a weird face "oh come on and why do you have to press the doorbell if you have the duplicate key?" Y/n ask crossing her arms under her chest "to not freak you out and think of something weird and might spank my head with the frying pan so-" kihyan was stop as y/n slap his forehead "Yah!" Kihyan whined "tsk."

"How's my baby girl?" Kihyan ask peeking at his room but saw no one and went straight to Sarang's bedroom "oh she slept at her bedroom that's new" kihyan mumbled and approach his sister sitting on the couch while deep thinking "y/n are you okay?" Kihyan ask loosening his necktie "kihyan-ah" y/n spoke "it's oppa for you" kihyan joked but quickly smiled nervously as y/n give him a glare.

"what's wrong?" Kihyan gently ask "it's about Sarang's mother" y/n said and look at his brother's reaction "what's with her?" Kihyan ask as if he's not affected but y/n knew he's affected he still hasn't moveon after 4 years he's still single saying he'll focused at Sarang and y/n but y/n knew all of those years kihyan is still not moved on.

"kihyan I know you're affected but solar is back and she's Sarang's new teacher" y/n spelled the truth "what, What do you mean? Where's Sarang's teacher? Taehyung" Kihyan suddenly ask "they're co-advisers" y/n said and suddenly felt silent.

"Sarang and solar are really close in just one day Sarang even get mad at me because I wanted to go home." Y/n explained while her brother didn't speak a word "we have nothing to do with her unless she try to get Sarang away from us" kihyan said and left y/n behind "oppa I know you still love her."