Chapter 45: I miss him

"Oh my god i can't believe it! Kim taehyung is really my type, you see he's my idol and my future husband" yami said fangirling, y/n was speechless she didn't know taehyung became a model, actor and a singer in just a months 'oh yeah how would I know I cutted our communication' y/n thought and smile bitterly "I'm happy for him" y/n said out loud "what? What are you talking about?" Yami ask making a disgust face "don't tell me you like him too because you're not going to have a chance 'cause he'll choose me" yami said confidently pointing at her self, y/n grinned at her reaction 'I wish I could tell you what happen back then' y/n thought and take a bite of her crepe cake.

"You know you shouldn't eat lots of cake like this because you'll get some fats" yami spoke pointing at her crepe cake, y/n gave yami a disappointed face 'you're the one who told me to order more and now you're talking like that?! I can't with you' y/n thought and tried to calm her self down or else she might snap back at her, but yami's attention is now back at the flat screen tv.

"So taehyung-ah how old are you this December 30?" The interviewer ask as taehyung nod with a smirk on his lips "twenty four" taehyung said, y/n hearing his voice is like a butterfly in her ears and tummy "oh so taehyung-ah can I ask something personal?" The girl ask, taehyung stared at the interviewer for a second as he can see the girl is blushing at his stare "yes" taehyung replied shortly "o-oh so do you have someone or do you like someone?" The girl ask shyly "well it's not that personal but I do like someone" taehyung said plainly y/n sigh she can feel it again the feelings she shouldn't, she thought all those months she's away from taehyung, she finally move on but no, just by hearing his voice or even see his face she remember everything and her feelings.

"Oh no he likes someone else now, but I bet it's me. I once come at his fan sign and guess what we held hands I was in euphoria!" Yami squealed but y/n didn't reply she's too engrossed at taehyung's interview "I see taehyung-ah so can we know what is your plan for your birthday?" The girl ask "ah I'm planning on having a long vacation somewhere" taehyung said in his deep he's like moaning making y/n think of something else 'aish why are you thinking like that y/n you're innocent mind!' Y/n thought and look away "can we know where?" Ask the girl "ofcourse, no." Taehyung said with a big space between 'ofcourse' and 'no' giving everyone a high hopes "aww why?" The girl ask as if she forgot that she's the interviewer not his close friend or whatevah "because I need to do something, and I need to make it quick before someone else get what I want" taehyung smirk at the camera as if he was talking to the viewer but all he can think about this time is y/n 'you'll be mine y/n' taehyung thought suddenly he can feel a burning sensation in his chest and he likes it 'ah I like this feeling what is this? Is this the feeling when I feel like I'm the one who's in control like a dominant' taehyung thought as he closed his eyes "are you okay taehyung-ah?"

The girl ask bringing taehyung back to reality as he look up and smile "I'm okay I just thought of something" taehyung said smiling at the camera "so I guess this is it, advance happy birthday taehyung-ah!" The girl clapped as taehyung nod at her and commercials started to show again "where do you think he's going to do his vacation?" Yami ask as she stared at y/n's unreadable face "I don't know" y/n replied and started eating her crepe cake again "he's going to have a long vacation it means no fan meeting for awhile oh no" yami sigh in sadness "but hey do you think we fit together? Oh my god what if we had a baby ugh I can't our baby will look pretty and perfect and ahhh just the thought of it making me horny, y'know when we both do it ugh" yami started moaning, y/n eat the last piece of crepe and sat up making yami flinch at the squeak sound of the chair "i need to go" y/n said plainly without even giving yami a last glance she walked away.

"How can she think of something like that? Specially to taehyung- wait it's none of my concern? Tho, I miss him"