Chapter 33: play date

"Hey we should hangout with jungkook guy." Mira Said looking at y/n with puppy eyes hoping y/n would agree "i- he's a busy man" y/n said looking at taehyung hoping he'd help her too "maybe he's not busy next Sunday" taehyung said shrugging his shoulders "Oh yeah let's hangout next Sunday then, I wanna see him!" Mira said excitedly "why do you wanna see him tho?" Y/n ask "because why not? Since taehyung already has a gir-" Mira was cut off when suddenly the school bell rang and Sarang run out of the classroom with solar following her behind with a smile.

"Teacher taetae!" Sarang said showing him, her little star on her wrist "see teacher solar gave me star because I'm a good girl" Sarang said admiring the red star on her wrist "Sarang do you like teacher solar?" Mira ask attempting to carry Sarang in her arms but Sarang refused and carried her self at y/n's lap "Sarang that's rude" y/n whispered "but she's annoying she always stick beside teacher taetae and teacher solar" Sarang said with a hmp.

"Are you jealous?" Y/n ask tickling Sarang's sides "hahahahaha unnie stop!" Sarang tried to free away but Sarang was too strong for her, Sarang's little giggles steal solar's attention making solar look at their direction and join in "what are you doing tickling my favourite student?" Solar act along putting her hands at her hips "help me teacher solar!" Sarang yelled between her cute giggles "No you can't you need one more help!" Y/n said making her face like a scary pirate "I'm here im Sarang's night and shining armour!" Taehyung said laughing at his self "help!" Sarang pleaded again as taehyung attacked y/n and solar helped Sarang away "Hmp. Why does Sarang hate me? I'm her cute aunty" Mira mumbled as she watch the three of them having a playdate.

TIME SKIP.

"Hey before you go! Mira called out for y/n "yes?" Y/n ask as she feel Sarang's grip at her pinky slowly loosening "uh we're going to hangout in Sunday right?" Mira ask making sure "I dont know ask taehyung" y/n said unsure and look down at her precious niece who's now running away towards solar "oh this naughty girl" y/n said shaking her head as she watch Sarang tackle solar "well let me ask taehyung" Mira said leaving y/n and went straight to taehyung "Hey oppa are we going to hangout this Sunday with jungkook?" Mira said while her hands on his chest "why is she so touchy?" Y/n said irritatingly not realising taehyung can see her reaction.

Taehyung gently grab Mira's wrist as he put in down away from his chest "oh yeah I forgot" Mira said and give a space between them "yeah we're hanging out" taehyung agreed as mura gave him a smile and went back at y/n "we're hanging out!" Mira said as y/n nod "should we get ready together? I'll come at your house if you want?" Mira said "I'll bring make up" Mira continued "oh no I don't wear make up just some liptint I'm good" y/n refused "oh that's boring you should look pretty we're hanging out with boys we should look pretty tho you don't need make up because you already look pretty but how about me? Nevermind" Mira said giving up y/n doesn't know how to act should she thank her because of her compliment or what?

 After a long chaos of convincing Sarang to go home finally they're home seeing kihyan seated at the couch wearing his casual clothes "you're home early what's up?" Y/n ask "i just finished work early" kihyan said giving her little daughter a kiss on her temple the same spot as solar kissed making y/n snorted back her squeal "you should really talk to her sooner or later, because I heard solar has a secret admirer" y/n lied seeing his brother reaction "I dont care if she have one" kihyan look away but y/n didn't give up and jump beside him hugging him tight "you see I want the old couple back and please listen to her what she's about to spill is really Important" y/n said pinching kihyan's cheek "you want us to date again? Are you insane y/n?" Kihyan said in disbelief.

"Come on just talk to her and you'll understand why I want you back to her everything she did before was for good so just talk to her!" Y/n said in frustration crossing her arms "okay I'll talk to her!"