Chapter 36: nervous

Mira silently left the two man wondering what to order y/n is still in the females bathroom Mira went in seeing y/n's wet face she can see her eyes a bit red 'did she cry? For what?' Mira thought as she went near y/n "Hey are you alright, have you been crying in here?" Mira ask gently holding y/n shoulder to make her calm "no I just accidentally put some soap in my eyes" y/n reasoned "oh okay I'll just do my business" Mira said and get in at one of the cubicle, y/n sigh and grab a handful of tissue and start to gently tap her face to make the tissue absorb the water, as long as y/n finished fixing her self she leave a sigh and went out 'stop thinking about it' y/n thought.

"What did you do?" Jungkook ask "i accidentally put a soap in my eyes so I took time washing the pain away" y/n said while nervously smiling "here order what you want I'll pay" taehyung suddenly spoke lending y/n the his menu "wait hyung I'll pay for her expenses-" jungkook was cut off when y/n suddenly shake her head "no I'll pay for my-" y/n didn't finish her words as well "I'll pay for all of you it's my treat now shut the- shut up." Taehyung said he was about to cursed making y/n taken aback from his actions "I'm back have you ordered yet?" Mira ask grabbing a menu "oh this looks delicious but I'm on a diet so maybe I should just order some tea? Or coffee?" Mira thought out loud as the three fell silent.

Soon their order was now placed on the table, mira's order was just a simple black coffee and jungkook something fruit shake with chocolate cake and y/n a bubba tea with cinnamon rolls and taehyung same as y/n "why would you order same as y/n?" Mira ask showing her obvious moves she's jealous but no one seems to care "I just don't know what to order" taehyung shrug "you could've ask me" Mira said looking away while blushing crimson red "are you flirting with taehyung hyung?" Jungkook said making y/n widen her eyes at jungkook being straight forward "i-i wasn't" Mira stuttered and stand up from her seat "I forgot I have to do something see you again" Mira stuttered and left the cafe running to no one knows "why would you ask like that jungkook that's rude" y/n snap at jungkook slapping his broad shoulder.

"Its literally obvious and I can't stand it why does some of the girls act like that?" Jungkook complained "yah! Don't judge them I act like that sometimes so don't judge us" y/n said sipping at her bubba "how about you tae-hyung?" Jungkook ask "what about me?" Taehyung ask pointing at his self "oh nothing does your girlfriend act like that too?" Jungkook teased "come on jungkook" taehyung sigh frustratedly "what-" y/n didn't let jungkook speak as y/n filled his precious mouth half of the cinnamon rolls.

TIME SKIP.

"Bye jungkook take care!" Y/n bid as she walk beside taehyung, after eating taehyung treat they decided to go home, jungkook has his car so he can go home alone while taehyung has his car as well while y/n, she need to take the bus but taehyung insisted to do so, before jungkook could ask to ride y/n home taehyung quickly step in and offered. "taehyung can we talk?" Y/n ask as taehyung unlocked his car and nod his head "in the car" taehyung replied.

Taehyung started the engine as he started to do his skills at driving while y/n stayed quiet debating wether she should ask or not "what are you going to ask y/n?" Taehyung ask looking straight at the road "I just wanted to know uhm why are you acting like this everytime we meet with your friends and jungkook I mean when we hangout with your other friends you've been like this too and now" y/n explained "I don't know? I just feel like it" taehyung shrug "you can't just act like that it's rude" y/n gently say and suddenly she started to think of what's the reason why would taehyung react like this 'is it because he's jealous? But he has girlfriend' y/n thought but didn't think twice to ask "perhaps are you jealous Taehyung?" Y/n ask.

Taehyung instantly stop the car as the red light shown at the stop lights "what?" Taehyung ask looking at y/n with knitted eyebrows "i-i was just wondering-" taehyung didn't let y/n finish as he started rumbling nervously "what? W-why would I? I mean I dont like you at all so no reasons i-"