Chapter 50: achOo

The morning came as y/n roll and roll on her bed she feel like she sleep more than 8 hours today but her nose is heavy af she started stretching and tried to take a deep breath but something is blocking her nose, she started sniffing and then "acHoOOoo!" Y/n sat up rubbing her nose it felt itchy 'oh no I catch a cold' y/n thought "wait did I just had a dream of taehyung? And me? Confessing to each other we even hug?! Ahh!" Y/n scream earning a knock on her bedroom door "y/n what's wrong?" Mr. Do ask "appa, I just had a nice dream and now I'm sad 'cause it's not true!" Y/n whined "oh y/n, come on have breakfast me and your mother need to take care of our restautant, the part timer take her leave for awhile saying she'll spend Christmas with her parents" Mr. Do explained but y/n seems to ignore him, y/n kept thinking 'is that really a dream? But it feels true, is that true?' Y/n started debating with her mind untill another itch in her nose came "achOo"

Y/n lazily walk inside the kitchen and slump her self to her usual seat and started digging in her mother's cook "why is it so hard to chew?!" Y/n whined rubbing her temples "wow my head started aching, what is going on with me?" Y/n thought but it only make her head hurt more "is this- wow the consequence of having a nice dream" y/n chuckled at her silly thoughts and started eating again even tho it's really hard for her "food, food why are you so hard to chew today~" y/n started singing but then she gently slap her self "it's bad to sing while eating, I'm so ungrateful!" Y/n mumbled like a drunk.

Meanwhile taehyung stared at y/n's front door he can hear y/n whines "what is she doing?" Taehyung thought and take off his shoes and started peeking he doesn't see anyone in the living room so he tried to peek in the kitchen and there he saw y/n, her face is burning red making taehyung confused "what happened to you?" Taehyung ask worried while y/n snap her head to his direction her eyes wide "oh my god" y/n yelled as taehyung flinch "what-" y/n didn't let him finish as she started mumbling some words "don't tell me I'm dreaming again? Oh no I might get sick oh wait in already sick" y/n giggled "are you drunk y/n?" Taehyung ask stepping forward while y/n smirk at him "imma just enjoy this dream then" y/n giggled and grab taehyung's hand "y/n! You're burning!" Taehyung yelled and quickly went beside y/n "are you like this when you have fever?" Taehyung ask he can't help but smile 'she looks drunk and she acts drunk, cute' Taehyung thought and put his palm on y/n temple but that just make him panic "y/n, you're burning I told you you shouldn't bought the ice cream last night" taehyung said biting his lip 'what to do?'

"Oh last night is not a dream? This is part of dream tell me?" Y/n spoke while taehyung ignored her and carried her bridal style and make a beeline to his car and put y/n at the back seat before coming back again at the house "where's the keys?" Taehyung mumbled and saw some keys on the wall he doesn't know what's the key at the front door and just grab it all and lock everything he can lock before running back outside and hop in his car driving in a right speed or else y/n will fell.

TIME SKIP.

Y/n laid at the hospital bed while taehyung deal with the nurse asking him some personal questions "what's her name sir?" The nurse ask "do y/n" taehyung replied "and you?" The nurse ask again taehyung snap his head at the nurse "is that necessary?" Taehyung ask "yes sir" the nurse replied biting her lip "I'm- kang taesoo" taehyung lied as the nurse nod "phone number?" Taehyung's eyebrows knitted "what? What kind of question is that miss?" Taehyung ask and stand up his height is to tall making the nurse step back "i- that was just" the nurse stuttered "are you trying to hit on me?" Taehyung ask while the nurse played with the ballpen "uhm I just want to know you sir you're tall and your eyes is so pretty I kind of like you" the nurse shamelessly confess "in front of my girlfriend?" Taehyung's voice suddenly turned deep "I'm sorry I thought she's just your friend I'm so sorry" the nurse bowed several times before running away "I heard that" y/n spoke making taehyung jump at his spot.