Chapter 37: fucked up

Y/n hop out of taehyung's car as soon as they reach the front of y/n's house after what taehyung said y/n fell silent she doesn't know what to react so she just stay quiet that's  best choice she could think about taehyung fell silent as well so when taehyung stoped the car in front y/n's house, taehyung was about to speak but y/n didn't even wait for him to speak and opened the car door hopping out his car not making any eye contact, y/n didn't slam the car door shut instead she closed the door gently and make a beeline to the front door not even looking back at taehyung.

"I'm home!" Y/n yelled but shook as the person wasn't she expecting to greet her "unnie?" Y/n mumbled "y/n!" Solar spoke as she wrap her arms around y/n "what are you doing here?" Y/n ask looking somewhere hoping she'll see her niece or her brother "oh, me and your brother already talked and I guess your words was true he gave in and made me stay" solar giggled making y/n squeal "see I told you I'm a love expert you see" y/n said confidently "I see you're a love expert how about your own love life how was it?" Solar ask "oh about mine? There nothing new I'm still single" y/n said pursing a smile.

"Y/n You're back" kihyan greeted shyly as he saw solar standing beside y/n "oh ho ho you have so many things to explain brother" y/n said teasingly as sarang ran to her legs and hug her "unnie I miss you I have a good news to tell teacher solar was my mommy!" Sarang said excitedly and left her legs to ran at her mother "oh really I'm happy!" Y/n said acting like she doesn't know too and silently left the scene "wait y/n why are you acting weird?" Kihyan ask following her behind "am I?" Y/n ask "yes you seems like you're just faking your smile what happened?" Kihyan ask "look kihyan oppa I'm okay I'm really happy for you and Sarang and solar to all of you I just, I'm not feeling good right now" y/n lied "wait- are you pregnant?" Kihyan's eyes went wide as he dramatically gasp "can you not?" Y/n said giving him a boring look and get in her bedroom before locking the door.

"Daddy why does unnie act so rude today?" Sarang ask pouting her lips "I don't know baby" kihyan replied puzzled as well "maybe something happened" solar spoke as sarang crawl at her body hugging her tight "mommy how did you work with the stars? Daddy said you work there before" Sarang said making kihyan cough pretending to not hear a thing "what daddy told you when I wasn't here?" Solar ask smirking at the man looking away "Daddy said he loves me that's all" Sarang said honestly "mommy are you going to marry daddy?" Sarang ask as the both look at each other "i-" solar didn't have time to finish her words as kihyan spoke "soon baby" kihyan said making solar blush at his words.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung called out he can't help but look down he's feeling nervous without reason "what hyung?" Jungkook ask greeting him at the living room "you're making everything worse!" Taehyung growl as jungkook shrug her shoulders "tell me hyung what did I do to make something worse?" Jungkook ask "i- fuck!" Taehyung cursed grabbing a handful of his hair "what's wrong hyung?" Jungkook ask trying to calm taehyung down "Jungkook why do you have to do that? Why?" Taehyung ask frustratingly "you know I like her-" taehyung immidiately stop his words as he realize what he just said "who hyung?" Jungkook ask hiding his smirk "Jungkook I think I did something wrong" taehyung spoke more calm now.

"You can tell me about it" jungkook sat on the couch "I dont know but I was so nervous and I regret what I said to her" taehyung sigh "what did you say and who?" Jungkook acting oblivious "y/n, she was asking if I was jealous of you and I quickly get nervous and said something rudely, I said I dont like her at all" taehyung mumbled "oh hyung you fucked up, but not really unless she likes you or you like her, do you. hyung?" Jungkook ask knowing he doesn't have to ask because he can already tell.

"I don't know jungkook" taehyung said looking hopeless "oh come on you're making me frustrated why can't you just admit that you like her?!"