𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

Special chapter 🍯 .

☁️ .

𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔 | 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

🌙 .

12 YEARS AGO.

Y/n was at elementary, grade five she was quiet popular because of her beauty but ofcourse some of her classmates and school mates can't accept the fact that she's a bit prettier than them and much better than them at class and you know what that means she's been bullied since the first day of class started and she doesn't want to say anything to her parents because she knew her bullies will just make fun of her even more, but ofcourse her brother will always be there for her.

"Hey yah stupid!" One of her bullies called out "what do you want minji?" Y/n said not daring to turn around she's too lazy to face her, minji is 10 years old but she already look 30 because of her cake face "look at me you bitch" minji cursed "does your mother know you cursed like a 30 years old woman?" Y/n ask making minji's blood boiled in anger as her friends snorted their laugh "why are you laughing at me you should laugh at her!" Minji yelled at her friends "ahh I heard you were born at jail?" One of minji's clone said curling her hair as all of them laugh.

"Ah yeah I was born in jail-"y/n was cut of when minji started to annoy her more "why are you born in jail? Maybe your mama steal something because you're not rich as us" minji said confidently but y/n already know how to fight back, she badass yahgUrl.

"I was born in jail, do you know what that means?" Y/n said smirking she felt intimidating, the way minji and her friends look at her dumbfounded making her smirk even more big "what?" One of minji's friend ask "well, im born in jail it mean i'm a bad girl y'know I can slit your neck right now if I want" y/n said smiling all widely making her look scary as minji tried to back away when y/n started to walk closer to them and reach out for her pen in her skirt pocket and started to play with it "w-what?" Minji stuttered and stared intensely at y/n hands playing with her pen, and stop her smirk drop like a psycho holding her pen like a killer.

"I miss stabbing someone with my favourite pen." Y/n mumbled but enough for minji and her friends to hear making them start to panic "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH" y/n laugh out loud like a crazy woman as all the girls trying to pick on her started to run screaming at the top of their lungs as some tears left their eyes.

Y/n walked home feeling confident and saw her brother with a girl sitting on couch "y/n! Meet my girlfriend solar!" Kihyan introduced as solar waved shyly "hi! Please don't suck your faces in front of me soon!" Y/n greeted "nice way to greet my lovely girlfriend" kihyan hissed at her making solar laugh at the both of them.

NEXT DAY.

Y/n entered the school as all her bullies didn't greet her at the front gate as they usually do making her surprise decided to just shrug it off not realising someone was about to bumb into her, as long as y/n made an impact to the guy's chin harshly making her wince in pain "ouch!" Y/n hissed "I'm I was walking while my eyes close" the guy apologised y/n can't leave her sight at the guy's face he's so cute "hi, im Kim taehyung I'm grade six!" The guys introduced himself as y/n didn't reply "i-" y/n stuttered "uhm I'm sorry did I hurt your head? Here." Taehyung said grabbing y/n's head gently and plant a kiss on her temple making her blood rush to her face making a visible crimson red.

"Okay bye I need to go!" Taehyung said and run away while waving at her, y/n can't even lift her hand up to wave goodbye at him she feels like she's melting but then suddenly everything comes back to reality like all the bubbles and hearts floating everywhere is gone because of a n arm snake around her shoulders and give a heavy weight "yah!" Y/n yelled slapping her brother's arm away "i see y/n just got her first crush, what's his name?" Kihyan teased as y/n left him with his giggling girlfriend "your sister is so cute" solar said as kihyan face her "aren't I cuter and she got her features from me" kihyan said confidently "are you y/n father then?" Solar said laughing at her silly boyfriend "no we just share the same genes and I'm still not circumcised when I was 4" kihyan said earning a slap to his shoulder.

_

HAPPY 1.15K READS cUz Y noT💕😢