Chapter 32: about him

Weeks had past as y/n tried to convince her brother to talk to solar but he didn't even bother to come at Sarang's school so y/n just let him be but for y/n she started to talk to solar making solar feel like something heavy just left her shoulder and chest "y/n-ah how's your brother?" Solar ask for the first time, all those weeks solar never talk about y/n's brother "my brother? He's okay." Y/n replied with a smile, y/n also can't stay mad at solar, solar really take care of Sarang in the classroom not like she doesn't take care to the other kids but she takes too much time for sarang and explain anything Sarang doesn't know. some of Sarang's silly questions somehow she can answer and that makes y/n see how solar can be a good mother tho she did a mistake well not really a mistake she just choose the right thing for sarang and y/n's brother but ofcourse in the inside y/n already forgive solar because she now understand, because just to think of putting her self to solar's shoe ofcourse she would choose the same.

"Okay." Solar said after hearing y/n's reply "and he's still single just so you know." Y/n said pursing her smile as she saw solar's reaction "he is?" Solar ask "yup, do you still love my brother?" Y/n ask getting really interest at their conversation "i-i don't know I haven't seen him for like 5 years and a month" solar said shyly "well, did you have someone else when you two broke up?" Y/n ask scooting closer to solar "I don't, I just feel like not finding someone else after him" solar said looking up and stared at y/n's eyes shiny just like kihyan's

"y'know you're my brother's first love, like you two are so young when you started dating, when is it?" Y/n ask trying to remember how old they are when they started dating "ah I was 13 and half when we(kihyan and solar) started dating I remember you having a crush to the grade six guy he was handsome and your brother kept teasing you about him" solar said softly laughing "ahh you still remember that I dont even remember that myself, solar I'm sorry I doubted you when you spilled the truth to me-" y/n didn't finish her words as sarang shake her hands on y/n's face.
"No, no I understand you I would do the same if I were you" solar said holding y/n's hand.

"unnie." Y/n said making solar taken aback, y/n used to call her unnie when solar and kihyan used to date and that's when solar hugged y/n, solar just realized y/n have already forgive her "thank you y/n" solar said almost a tear coming out of her eyes "unnie, Sarang still doesn't know you're her mother but I can't just get in between my brother's decision so I want him to be the one introducing you to Sarang as her mother." Y/n explained "it's okay" solar assured "please talk to kihyan and I'll force kihyan to talk to you and bring back the old couple" y/n said making a 'fighting' sign "I dont know if he still loves me" solar said looking down "oh trust me in just a day or two my brother will give in" y/n said laughing as a thought of kihyan being in love again cross her mind

TIME SKIP.

It's solar's turn to teach while taehyung sat beside y/n " I saw you two hugged are you two okay now?" Taehyung ask hoping it's a yes "yes, we're okay now." Y/n said grinning ear to ear "does Sarang already know?" Taehyung ask "oh about that, it's my brother's decision not mine." Y/n said looking at taehyung's eyes "your eyes always sparkle everytime I look at them." Taehyung mumbled as y/n make a confused face "what?" Y/n ask but then Mira step in startling them both.

"What are you two talking about?" Mira ask joyfully "nothing serious." Taehyung replied plainly making y/n look at him amused by his behaviour "aww are you talking about me?" Mira pouted, as y/n squint her eyes twice seeing how Mira act Infront of taehyung "we're not talking about you" y/n said pointing to the chair next to her for her to sit but she didn't take it she sat beside taehyung "ahh I feel like it's more comfortable here" Mira said scooting her chair closer to taehyung "so tell me are you talking about me?" Mira ask her face getting nearer at taehyung's face, y/n can see taehyung getting uncomfortable "we're talking about jungkook." Y/n said trying to make her stop pushing her self into taehyung.

"Oh who's jungkook?" Mira ask finally leaving a big space at taehyung as she get interest on the new person.