Chapter 22: ocean park

"Unnie are you going to have your own family soon?" Sarang ask her eyes twinkling with tears fighting to run down her cheeks "sarang-ah of course but not now" y/n explained,
she's not even sure about it "but s-still" Sarang pouted her tears started to freely run down her pinkish cheeks "Sarang that's too soon and you'll get older by then" y/n explained again trying to reassure the crying baby looking down on her feet "Sarang, did you know the new ocean park near here?" Taehyung quickly changed the subject making y/n mouthed him a 'thankyou' "no, c-can I go there?" Sarang ask brushing her tears away "ofcourse, but first you need to promise me you'll not cry again hmm?" Taehyung said giving her his biggest smile "Teacher taetae is right you should never cry again" y/n said urging the little girl to bring back her smile "I'll never cry then but only if we go there!" Sarang beamed "how about this weekend?" Taehyung ask looking at y/n "the three of us?" Y/n ask "yup" y/n think for awhile "it's okay but aren't you tired or you don't have other stuff to do we can do it in the other weekend" y/n said "Nope, this weekend Sarang will come to the ocean park" taehyung said all giggling as well as the little girl sitting next to y/n.

SUNDAY.

"Is this really for sarang or just an excuse to have a date with you?" Kihyan ask looking at the window staring directly at taehyung's car "kihyan this doesn't mean anything it's just for sarang" y/n said wearing her shoes to complete her outfit for today, while Sarang stand in front of y/n "daddy can you stop getting mad at y/n unnie she's not a naughty girl like me" Sarang said almost glaring at her father "aish I know you're much naughtier than y/n but still" kihyan fight back "okay I'm done" y/n interrupt and stand up straight waving goodbye to her protective brother "bye daddy! Teacher taetae will take care of us!" Sarang yelled while running towards taehyung's car, but then taehyung hop put of his car and opened the car door for sarang and y/n.

"Hey y/n have you heard about the  new teachers?" Taehyung ask taking a brief look at y/n "no? What is it" y/n ask "there's two new teachers and one of them will be my co-adviser" taehyung explained "oh then you can have break?" Y/n ask "yep how about you what happened to your interview it's been weeks right?" Taehyung ask now looking straight at y/n as the red lights shows "i dont know" y/n said she doesn't know why they didn't call her for like weeks now "you should check up on them if they can't take you then you can try the same school as me?" Taehyung said earning a shy nod "teacher taetae I'll have new teacher?" Sarang ask "yes sarang-ah" taehyung replied "is it a girl?" Sarang ask again "i dont know yet"

"Look, look teacher taetae it's a shark! Unnie that's jellyfish!" Sarang beamed pointing at everything she saw almost earning the attention of everyone "sarang-ah you might wanna low down your voice" y/n said calmly to make the little girl listen-"oh LOOK IT'S NEMO!" Sarang yelled running in front of the thick glass "is this her first time?" Taehyung ask laughing at my frustrated face "yes" y/n said with a drawn expression "oh that's why" taehyung giggled.

"Teacher taetae where's unnie?" Sarang ask after roaming around the park "oh you didn't notice her going to the bathroom?" Taehyung ask amused by the little girl how she didn't notice y/n left and mesmerized by the sea creatures between the thick glass "teacher taetae can we go eat now? I'm hungry" Sarang ask gripping at taehyung's pinky, taehyung nod in response and started walking to the food sections "Teacher taetae can we eat there it looks fun there and there's a lot of kids!" Sarang said excitedly dragging taehyung to the entrance of the food court "sarang-ah this is for family food court only we should go somewhere else" taehyung said after reading the letters written on the entrance "but look I want to get in!" Sarang whined as the boy who's on the entrance look at them weirdly "okay... can we get in? I'm her dad" taehyung said to the boy standing on the entrance "I'm sorry where's the mother?" The boy asked "uh" taehyung thought for a bit until he saw y/n wondering around trying to find them "jagiya!" Taehyung called out and ran to y/n's direction dragging her to the entrance "she's my wife"