Chapter 9: jungkook

"Y'know, I didn't know your brother is a lover boy" taehyung spoke in the middle of the movie, Iron man played in the wide flat screen TV despite jungkook really love iron man he can't help but want to know the details about his brother.

Jungkook live alone his brother live with their aunti because jungkook have a job and he can't focus on his brother if he keep him so their parents decide to let aaron live with their aunti since their aunti won't mind, their aunti's husband is a CEO and every business trip he have to bring their aunti so jungkook took a day off for 1 week.

Jungkook and aaron's parents is in england they can't go home until 4 years is done because of some business problem so they decide to stay for 4 years to arrange it well and bring back the lost of the company, they wanted bring aaron but aaron can't study in england so he need to stay with his aunti and stay with jungkook every weekends while jungkook, jungkook can't leave his job for four years or else another lose at their own company.

"Please tell me the details" jungkook said as he dramiticaly beg "stop it" taehyung said slapping his hands away "so, two girls like your brother and they had a fight over him" taehyung said smiling widely as he remember how y/n and him swallow their laugh

"Woah! And?" Jungkook said eagerly "mia came to me and said sarang told her the B word" jungkoom cooed "so i called for sarang and sarang's unnie, y/n"

"Are you close with y/n girl?" Jungkook ask as he notice how taehyung called the girl so casual like they're so close "yup she's been my friend since the first day of school I never really get along with the other teacher there just with her" taehyung sais honestly not noticing how his friend started doubting him

"Okay let's continue, so I called out for y/n, y/n quickly came and I let mia explain first when y/n heard mia's explanation she quickly told sarang to apologize but sarang being stubborn she quickly snap at y/n saying "Motherfucker doesn't start with the B" taehyung started to explain imitating sarang's voice as his friend started laughimg beside him he can't help but laugh with him

"Wow- HAHAHAHHAAH i like that sarang kid" jungkook said shifting his self into a weird position as he wipe his tears of joy "I know me and y/n literally tried our best not to laugh"

"Hyung I want to meet y/n- oh wait since I'm going to take care of Aaron I'll be staying there at the school" jungkook said "sure! We can have lunch together!" Taehyung said, but jungkook quickly furrowed his eyebrows "hyung I heard you never come back to jin-hyung's restaurant anymore since yoi came there with a girl and a kid"

"Oh yeah about that... me and y/n, we're too ashamed to come back after what happen, but it's my fault" taehyung said

"So what's the reason after that tho?" Jungkook ask "I accidentaly yelled y/n's secret... that she's a virgin" jungkook was taken a back, well that's really embarrasing as fuvk

"Oh hyung"

After finishing the movie taehyung decide to go home because tomorrow he needs to be early he drove home the sky is so dark no stars while his car is filled with soft music he can see the buildings lights some is turn off he just felt so peace when he's driving, as soon as he reache his house he parked his car and went in his house doing his night routine before sleeping.

The morning came and the sun beaming at taehyung's window hitting his smooth face making him scrunch his nose in annoyance and slowly open his eyes blinking as he succed.

Looking at his sidebed electronic clock showing 6:28 AM
He's two minutes early before his clock gone wild bursting a loud sound he quickly sat up turning off the alarm and lazily went to his bathroom.

Taehyung is now fully awake after the bath and went straight to his kitchen making his own breakfast and eat it in delight his jin-hyung thought him this one dish just for breakfast because he might burn his kitchen. A toasted bread with a melted butter and sugar on top, taehyung's specialty.

As always he drove to school and parked his car and get his classroom key,

He waited patiently at his students as well as y/n.

But the students came one by one he greeted them with a joyful smile and there goes Aaron and jungkook.

"Hyung? Where's y/n noona? And sarang?" Aaron ask as he waited for them to come too.

"yeah where are they?" Jungkook ask he really wanted to see y/n and the savage kid named sarang

"I don't know maybe they're just late again?" Taehyung said unsure somehow that feeling came back, last time sarang is late he felt.... sad

His class finaly started but no sign of them coming, he started doing the attendance.

"Sarang, absent"