Chapter 13: accident

The school bell rang as every kids left the classroom and reach for their guardians, y/n watched as her niece and jungkook's brother walk towards them taehyung trailed behind the two toddlers, y/n didn't even glance at taehyung, making taehyung suspicious.

"Unnie! Look teacher taetae give me a star look! And Aaron too!" Sarang beamed as she showed her wrist as well as Aaron "wow good job sarang-ah!" Y/n said pinching the little girl's cheek.

"Where do you wanna have a lunch?" Jungkook ask tearing y/n's attention to the little girl "everywhere" y/n replied.

"How about we go to jin-hyung's restaurant?" Jungkook ask as he sat up grabbing his brother's hand, y/n Look at taehyung as the both of them have an eye contact but y/n's stared was different.

"Uh I don't know" taehyung said looking away from y/n's intense glare, "let's go" y/n said trying not to sound so bluntly but failed.

Y/n was dissapointed, taehyung did just share her secret? It's embarrassing but she kept thinking of what taehyung said to her to the first time she told him she's virgin he said she's unique, she doesn't know how to react.

"Shoud I let it be or talk to him?" Y/n mumbled without realising as the little girl beside her look up "y/n unnie kept murmuring things I can't understand" Sarang complained "it's nothing don't mind me" y/n said digging at her food again, taehyung did notice y/n's change while jungkook kept reading her mind even tho he can't he just keep guessing but at the end he'll answer it himself.

"Excuse me i'm going to the washroom" y/n said as she sat up and left walking towards the bathroom but someone grab her elbow making her hastily turn around and whimpered in pain because of how tight the grasp is earning the attention.

Taehyung stared at jungkook suspiciously as he chewed on his food "jungkook did you say something wrong that makes y/n mad?" Taehyung whispered hoping the toddlers busying their selves to the food won't hear them "I did no-" but before jungkook could answer a loud whimper caught their attention as they look at the man's back who's holding an arm.

Jungkook was trying to find the girl's face but as soon as he saw y/n's face he quickly sat up and slap taehyung's arm "hyung it's y/n your friend! I mean our friend" jungkook said pointing at the man's back.

"What? Y/n's at the bathroom" taehyung snap massaging his arm "no hyung look at the girl's face it's y/n!" Jungkook said almost yelling as they can hear whimpering, taehyung quickly stand up walking towards the man's back and grab it turning him around making an eye to eye with a rage face of the man "don't fucking touch me" the man hissed

"Let go of her" taehyung said almost growling "t-taehyung help me it hurts" y/n said trying to let go of the man's grasp but he only make it tighter "guards!" Jungkook yelled as two guards came.

"Mr. Jeon!" One of the guard said and quickly pull the man away from y/n as he pushed y/n making her stumble and fall on taehyung, taehyung quickly catches y/n and held her tight he can see her elbow and wrist a red Mark left on her skin making taehyung gritted his teeth "are you okay?" Taehyung ask.

"I am thank you" y/n said massaging her wrist and elbow "y/n what happened why did he do that?" Jungkook ask as the two kids came, Sarang wrapped her arms around y/n's leg "unnie what happened?","is noona okay?" Sarang and Aaron said in unison.

"I'm okay, he just grabbed my elbow I don't know why" y/n explained not making an eye contact to the man looking straight at her "your elbow is bruised" jungkook interupeted.

"You are a slut! You left me because of him huh? Huh? How dare you, you never think of our babies yana died because of you, you should die too!" The man's screamed trying to let go of the guards grasp.

"What are you talking about I don't have a kids!" Y/n snap back but taehyung pulled her gently behind his back and glared at the man held by the guards.

Jungkook admired the scene taehyung slowly became protective of y/n and y/n blushing without her knowing and just look down, jungkook is slowly doubting at his hyung's actions.

"Put him in jail, now!" Taehyung yelled as the guards nod their head and drag the man.