Chapter 55: sleep tight love

"It's 1 am tae what are you doing?!" Y/n whisper yelled as she glance outside her window seeing taehyung standing beside his car "can you come outside please?" Taehyung begged, y/n didn't waste time and grab her jacket and run outside quietly "tae it's cold" y/n said hanging up the call and put her phone in her pocket before grabbing taehyung's hand and make it warm with her breath and palm "let's go" taehyung said before grabbing y/n's hand and lead her inside the car.

"Where are we going?" Y/n ask as taehyung started driving "I want to be alone with you" taehyung said his voice is soft "we're alone at the house before" y/n said "I know but I want to go somewhere with you alone" taehyung said grabbing y/n's hand and kiss it "seriously at this time? What has gotten into you?" Y/n ask giggling "I love you so just relax there" taehyung said as y/n nod in response, soon the car fell silent taehyung drive peacefully and y/n is slowly drifting to sleep.

TIME SKIP.

Y/n grip the bedsheets as she slowly back in conscious y/n look at the big curtains in front of her and then it hits her "Kim taehyung where are we?!" Y/n yelled searching for taehyung but she didn't see him everywhere y/n sat up and left the bedroom and there she saw taehyung sleeping at the couch "taehyung" y/n whispered and slowly reach taehyung's body and tap his shoulder "taehyung" y/n try to wake him up.

Taehyung's eyes open seeing y/n in front of him he quickly grab y/n's wrist making y/n crash on him "where are we?" Y/n ask not complaining at their position "at my condo" taehyung mumbled in her hair "why are we here?" Y/n ask looking up at taehyung meeting his chin "I just want to be alone with you" taehyung said and grab y/n's hip to pull her up and snuggle his head on the crook of y/n's neck "what if eomma-" taehyung didn't let y/n finish her sentence as taehyung started kissing y/n's neck and a sinful sound left y/n's throat "I already told your parents and they don't have a problem" taehyung mumbled his lips touching y/n's neck y/n can't move she felt numb it feels good too good.

"You like it?" Taehyung ask as he continued pampering y/n's neck with wet kisses y/n was trying her best to not let out another sound "let it out y/n" taehyung whispered and started sucking on y/n's skin and that's when y/n let it out the living room is now filled with y/n's moan and whispered while taehyung kept pleasuring her with his lips "tae-taehyung stop" y/n tried to push taehyung away but her hands is not strong enough.

"You want me to stop?" Taehyung ask before digging back again on y/n's neck "i-i don't" y/n stuttered and grab a fistfull of taehyung's hair pulling him more into her neck taehyung smirk at y/n's move and shift their position.

Taehyung is on top his hands roaming every inch of y/n's body but he never dare to touch her bossom and bum "taehyung touch me" y/n said making y/n stop and look at her eyes, her eyes is dark just like taehyung they're looking at each other with bedroom eyes but also with love. Y/n grab taehyung hand from her waist and slowly put it on her chest without looking away, taehyung was taken aback but he also like it he smiled at y/n before kissing her lips sliding his tongue on y/n's lip, y/n open her mouth letting taehyung to push his tongue in while his hand started to massage y/n's right chest "y/n, I love you" taehyung whispered in y/n's lips and let go, y/n stared at taehyung confused.

"Taehyung why'd you stop?" Y/n ask as taehyung carry her bridal style and back to the bedroom "taehyung" y/n mumbled "y/n this is not the right time to do that, I promise you I'll only do it with you when we're married" taehyung said kissing y/N's temple and walk towards the door "atleast sleep beside me please" y/n said looking at taehyung with puppy eyes as taehyung nod with a big smile on his lips.

"Sleep tight love" taehyung whispered and spoon y/n to sleep.