Chapter 14: friends

Y/n and jungkook was sitting at the police station, while taehyung, aaron and sarang was back to the school, taehyung was insisting to come and just take some emergency leave, but jungkook stopped him and finally gave up.

"I'm nervous" y/n said biting her bottom lip while playing with her fingers "don't be you're the victim here and I'm here" jungkook said playfully trying to lighten y/n's mood "thanks" y/n thanked giving him her infamous smile.

"Woah you look much prettier when you smile you should smile often" jungkook said "nah, you're just saying that to lighten my mood I appriciate it" y/n said shaking her head in disapproval.

"What? I'm not haven't you seen your face? Of course you do" jungkook said nudging y/n's shoulder "okay oka-"

"Mr jeon." One of the cops interrupted and bowed as well as y/n and jungkook "we've done some investigation Mr jeon and it turns out that he's mentally ill, it looks impossible because he looks decent and a normal person. We will send him to a mental hospital." The cop explained.

"It turns out that he's mentally ill" jungkook explained to taehyung who's sitting opposite him "I was so nervous" y/n said chuckling "me neither I thought you really did what that guy said" jungkook said laughing with y/n

"But taehyung hyung's reaction is the best" jungkook said teasingly but before taehyung could excuse his self the bell rang.

"Bye guys!!" Y/n bid "wait! Y/n you should meet our friends!" Jungkook said "uh? When?" Y/n ask "this Sunday taehyung hyung will be there!" Jungkook said with such enthusiasm "okay" y/n replied earning a grin from jungkook "Bye bye!" Sarang beamed "bye!" Aaron waved.

Y/n opened the house door surprisingly it's opened it means her brother is back and it's too early, y/n slowly opened the door searching for her brother "what if someone's inside?" Y/n ask herself after the traumatizing experience on the restaurant she can't help but felt nervous.

Sarang stared suspiciously at her unnie and just shrug It off and went in pushing the door wide open making y/n Let out a gasp "yah Sarang ah that's ungrateful" y/n said pouting "I'm sorry unnie but you're taking too long and I want to see appa and tell him what happened to you, look you have bruises!"

"How would you know if your appa is back huh?" Y/n said glaring at the young girl who pointed her finger to the shoes and her father's car, y/n dumbfoundedly stared at the shoes and the car blinking her eyes twice " I think I have a trauma now" y/n mumbled.

"Daddy! I have a story!" Sarang yelled as y/n sigh in relief "what is it Sarang ah?" Kihyan asked as he lift up the girl " there was a-" Sarang started but kihyan stopped her to make her quiet and look at y/n worriedly as he saw the dark bruises and light bruises on y/n's elbow and wrist "what happened to your elbow and wrist?" Kihyan ask protectedly "Daddy I was about to tell you the story about what happened to unnie!" Sarang whined.

"Let Sarang explain she won't stop whining if you don't let her" y/n said as her brother ignored his daughter "Sarang tell me the details" kihyan said earning an eager nod to Sarang.

Meanwhile... taehyung and jungkook silently walk to the parking lot while Aaron is hanging on jungkook's arm "hyung can you stay with us?" Aaron ask taehyung, as taehyung look at him and pursed a smile "I have so many things to do Aaron remember I'm a teacher and I need to arrange what I'm going to teach you tomorrow" taehyung explained as Aaron pouted in response "hyung is that a lot?" Jungkook ask "no not really" taehyung replied "then you can come with us for awhile" Aaron beamed as taehyung teasingly think for awhile and nod.

"I see you two getting close huh?" Taehyung spoke out of nowhere making jungkook think for awhile at what he's talking about but then the thought of Sarang make him grinned "Yeah! You and Sarang are you going to date her soon?" Jungkook said to Aaron who stared at him in confusion "Sarang and I are friends" Aaron replied innocently while taehyung gently smack jungkook's head earning his attention.

"Pabo I was talking about you and y/n" taehyung said while jungkook stared at him dumbfounded "ofcourse you want us to be friends right?" Jungkook said almost like a question.