"Cheyenne, where are you? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" she asked, trying to whisper.

"What? No, I'm fine. I'm.......I'm at Anna's......we...........we all stayed up late. I'm just waking up....." Yawn. "Wh......what's the deal.....? And why are you panicking so early mom.....?"

"Sweetie, it's five until ten! Your dad's about to start the service, and the children's program that you and Missy have been working on is today, and those kids go on in an hour! Dave says you didn't tell him that you were going to a sleepover!"

Cheyenne groans in frustration over the phone. "Oh, fu- AH.....oh, shoot!" she spoke out nervously. "Yeah I, I forgot about that part. Uh, would it be possible to reschedule it or anything?"

"Absolutely not. The kids are in the backroom in their costumes, and all of their family members are taking their seats. We can't just randomly move it to next week now! And, I understand that you've been growing away from the church, but you promised me you would help us with this one thing, so you can't leave us hanging now and fall back on the promise. The whole family needs this." She hears Cheyenne groaning and sighing over the phone. "Listen, how far is Anna's house from our church?"

"Umm, about twenty, maybe twenty-five minutes?"

"Listen, just, get up, get yourself dressed, and hurry down here before we have to call them out! We don't have a lot of time and you promised you were gonna be here on time. David says he'll try to stall if he has to."

"Alright, alright! Just calm down, get off the phone, and.....I'll be there as soon as I can. I promise."

Sylvia sighs. "Sorry, I'm just- Okay please hurry. Love you, get here safe...."

Cheyenne's POV:
"Love you too." I hang up, lay down my phone, and pull myself out of bed. There I am naked, my long brunette hair is all a mess, I've got hickies all around my neck, and our camera equipment is still running for some reason. I look down to the bed and facepalm in frustration, since no one else is awake and prepared. "Shit.....!" I begin shaking the bed hard and the three people in bed with me. "Ughhh.....!! Hey, HEY!! Okay guys! Guys, c'mon! Wake up!! I need you to all to wake up now!!"

I shake the blankets, and a curvy young woman with black hair and bright green eyes, and two guys roll out of bed, also completely naked. They softly groan out, incredibly annoyed at me.

"Mmmm.....not now Phoenix.....I need a little pick me up......" the girl mumbled out.

I slap this girl carefully on the cheek. "C'mon, move it, Angela! I've got a problem!"

"Hmm? Did the footage not get recorded? If it didn't, I'm not gonna complain...." One of the guys whispered while trying to reach down behind me.

"Shut up Brock, I'm being serious here! We need to get moving as soon as possible!" I spoke out while leaping out of the bed, rushing over to grab my clothes.

"Ugh, really? Wha.....What's the hurry? Who called you?" Angela asked.

"My mom!"

"What?"
"Are you serious?"

"I forgot! Their children's back-to-school production is today and I'm supposed to lead it. I only have less than an hour before they go on stage. One of you has to get up, I gotta get dressed and we gotta start the car!"

Angela sighs and rises out of bed. "Seriously? You're gonna take part in their stupid charade?"

I roll my head around. "I tried to say no but, you know how my mom can get. AND she's been very anxious especially after your little, 'present' to the building."
A month ago, we broke into my family's church and just wreaked havoc.