He pulls back just enough to admire his work, the taste of sugar still sticking to his tongue, and quickly looks up at Alex to find her staring back at him, her bottom lip caught between her teeth, desire obvious in her dark eyes. His hands move to cup her cheeks, and he bends slightly to kiss her. She laps hungrily at the inside of his mouth, whimpering as she tastes the sweetness. He suddenly realises that they haven't even started yet and wonders how it will be like when he is attacking the chocolate bits.

Eventually he pulls back after a last peck on her lips, ready to continue his exploration. He steps back as his fingers trace the shape of her bra, and he can’t help but notice that, despite the cold air of the flat, it has started to melt down a bit on her hot skin. He runs his thumb along the edge of the cups, feeling the chocolate stick on his skin as he does. Gooseflesh appears on Alex’s skin but he doubts it has anything to do with the cold, and everything to do with his touch and the eroticism of the situation. He pays attention to the patterns on the underwear (does it even earn the name?) a mixing of dark and white chocolate, almost like precious lace, and he can’t help but admire the quality of it. It would almost be a pity to eat it and totally destroy it, if there wasn’t the most perfect woman hiding underneath.

When he’s done with the bra (chocolate bra, his mind keeps reminding him) he kneels down in front of Alex, facing the suspenders and knickers, both made in chocolate too. He takes a second to silently thank the person who invented those.

“Where did you find them?” he asks as he traces the shape of the garment, and watches Alex’s skin covering in gooseflesh as he does.

“There’s a fashion brand doing clothes with all kinds of food.” She stops as he runs his tongue along her inner thigh, the mixing of the chocolate and Alex’s taste even better here, stronger, “I ordered an outfit, it’s just arrived today.”

He pulls back and stands up again, more ready than ever to start peeling her out of those clothes, and literally eating her out. “We should send them our huge thanks after this. But first...” He grabs her waist and gently pushes her backwards. “You should lie on the bed.”

She nods as he lets go of her, letting her robe and her heels fall on the floor before settling on the bed, resting on her elbows, her knees bent and her legs slightly parted, an invitation he’ll be ready to reply to once he’s gotten rid of his own clothes. Ignoring the cold that hits his skin, the sight of her enough to warm him up, he removes his shirt, then his shoes and socks before he can finally can take off his jeans and boxers. All the while Alex stares at him, desire in her eyes as her own fingers dance tantalizingly across her skin, and it’s a miracle he only trips once in the process. She pats the bed next to her when he’s ready, and he’s more than happy to comply, almost jumping on the mattress.

“So, what do you want to try first?” he asks, holding both the chocolate paint and the whipped cream in his hands.

“I don’t know, darling, you’ll be the one eating, choose.”

Matt looks at both the bottles, then at Alex again, before eventually deciding for the chocolate and putting the cream back on the bed - not far away, he’ll need it soon. He removes the cork and he can feel Alex’s breathing stop as he bends the bottle over her stomach and a few drops fall on her skin. He leans forwards, just enough so he can lap at the chocolate with the tip of his tongue. The first lick tastes delicious so he removes the rest of the drops with the flat of his tongue greedily, and is rewarded by the slight quivers of her muscles under his touch.

When he pulls back, Alex is biting her lower lip and looking at him with dark eyes, and it’s all he needs to keep on. This time he drops the chocolate purposefully on her stomach, tracing letters on her skin and she tilts her head to watch.