177(M)Mattex

Just a fairy tale

imaginationandheartbreak (alexgrey)

They’re filming “Flesh and Stone” … and if Matt had thought filming “The Time of Angels” had been tricky, this was surely going to kill him.  This morning Alex Kingston, wearing form-fitting fatigues, had sat next to him at the picnic table and had actually put her hand on his thigh. Doubtless all innocence – the flirting from her side was all surface - but he’d had to leave  - physically move - since even that single, stupid touch from her insanely sexy hand had made him hard.  What didn’t he want to do to her?  God, so untouchable in any real sense. And so, so sexy.  By the time he’d reached his trailer, shut the door, cupping himself through his trousers even before he could think to work his zipper, they were already calling him back to set. Shit.  The beach scene.  He tried to think of anything but Alex’s ass in that outfit, the way her neck curved, her hand hot on his thigh, his need to grab her by the waist and… SHIT!  Focus.

The cold winds meant he’d at least get to wear a coat until the very last second.  As soon as he’d grabbed one and bounded out the door, though, the picture in his head was of Alex, again Alex, spread out on that fucking picnic table, letting him lift one knee over his shoulder as he drove himself into her again and again… making her moan his name…

“umm… Matt?”  SHIT!

“Alex… hi, love. Just… going over our lines.” He hoped he hadn’t been moaning.

She was wrapped in a coat, too. Dear fuck, he was imagining her naked underneath it. Help.

“I love this scene,” she was saying “… though I do wish I was the one who got to lean into you to say that line.”

“What line?”

Alex raises a surprised eyebrow. “And you were just going over them?” Then she leans in and Matt freezes as if she might kiss him but, instead, Alex brings her body impossibly close to his, as close as is physically possible without actually touching and he swears he can feel the energy pulse between them.  Then her lips are at his ear, pushing low, sultry sounds into his head: “that’s just a fairy tale.” And she brings her hips to his for just a second, he swears she does, and he tilts his hips in answer, unbidden.

*

She wants to lick him. Starting at his ear, sure, but trailing down, biting across his clavicle, running a hand along his ass, kissing him deeply; hungrily. She looks at him then and licks her lips and notes with satisfaction the way he mirrors her perfectly.  She knows it’s reflex, doesn’t really mean anything, but still… oh, that devil tongue.  She briefly lets herself imagine Matt Smith’s tongue plunging into her cunt, probing and electric, before circling her clit expertly and… oh GOD stop it, Alex!  She smiles guiltily and shifts toward him, just the tiniest bit, and heat rushes from her stomach to her clit when he does the same.  Bloody hell he will kill her.  It’s all in good fun for him– she knows this – but SHIT her chemistry with him is insane.  She shouldn’t like to torture herself like this, but she kinda does. And as much as she relishes the chance to flirt with Matt as River this afternoon, she’s more than ready to get home, get naked and fix this.  Filming Who is a full 10 hours of foreplay, she decides and she needs a date with her rabbit.

“Places!”

*

“Can you two minimize the eye-sex? Please?”  The director is clearly aggravated now. They keep having to retake the scene and Alex isn’t sure if it’s Matt or if it’s her… maybe because she can’t get enough of Matt leaning into her, all hot whispers and maybe she’s messing it up … but they both look down to the sand now. And when they look up Alex is all business:  right, then – finish the scene so she can race back to the hotel and fuck Matt Smith slowly in her dreams.  The next take is perfect.