The gift he buys you (F1):

Start from the beginning

He bought you a Tiffany necklace. You had seen it whilst shopping in London one day, but you knew it was out of your price range. You had finally finished university and were so glad to have secured an amazing job. You were on your way home, looking forward to spending the evening curled up with your boyfriend on the couch. As you entered the house, he was already seated in the lounge, "hey babe" he said as you made your way over to flop yourself down next to him. "How was your day?" He asked pushing a stray piece of hair behind your ear. "Good, glad to be home" you said snuggling into him. "I have something for you" he said as he reached down to grab the little blue bag. "Congratulations bub". You pulled out the box and opened it, gasping at the necklace, the one you had admired weeks before. Lando took it from you and clasped it around your neck. "Thank you so much Lando" "you're welcome love" he said kissing you softly.

Alex Albon:

It was no secret you and Alex loved animals

It was no secret you and Alex loved animals. You even had an Instagram set up for your pets. So when you came home to a new puppy one day, you weren't surprised. "Alex we don't need anymore pets. Seriously we have so many" "I know babe, but she's so cute. Look at her little paws". You admired the little puppy and you had to admit your heart melted a little. "Fine. She can stay. But what are we going to call her?" You asked leaning down to tickle behind her ears. "What about snowflake? Christmas is your favourite time of year, plus she's white. Why not?" "That's cute. Yeah let's call her snowflake" you said as you and Alex cuddled the puppy, and introduced her to the mad house of animals.

Daniel Ricciardo:

Dan surprised you with a holiday to the Maldives

Dan surprised you with a holiday to the Maldives. You had been working super hard lately and he thought you deserved a break. You had arrived at the island paradise late last night so didn't have chance to see your beach bungalow properly. You awoke early in the morning and got dressed into a white bikini and little summer dress. You decided to sit out on the veranda and have a coffee whilst waiting for Daniel to wake up. "Hey doll" he said in a groggy morning voice, as he made his way out to sit next to you. "Beautiful isn't it?" You said. "Yeah, almost as beautiful as you". You smiled as your turned to face him, reaching out to grab his face and kiss him. "Thanks for this Dan, I needed it." "Anything for you doll". You both sat there peacefully, enjoying the quiet and making the most of your time alone, before F1 and fast cars consumed your lives again.

Charles Leclerc:

Charles surprised you with a Ferrari F8

Charles surprised you with a Ferrari F8. He always liked the idea of you having his and hers cars, so he bought you a Ferrari to match his. "Okay princess, just a few steps further" he said as he guided you down to the street in front of your Monaco apartment, with his hands in front of your eyes. "Seriously Charles what is going on?" You asked giggling. "You'll see". He slowly took his hands off your eyes, and you opened them, revealing the bright red Ferrari in front of you. "Charles... really? You shouldn't have" you said walking around the Ferrari and admiring her beauty. "I want us to match princess. Now we can be that couple" he said smirking and leaning on your car. "Cute babe. Cute. Oh and hey, don't lean on my car" you said raising your eyebrows and smiling, before taking the keys off him. "Wanna go for a drive?" You asked. "As long as you drive safe" he said. "I'm the girlfriend of a formula one driver, fast is all I know" you said as you got in and revved the engine. "Oh god, here we go" he said as he jumped in the passenger side. "Hold on tight Leclerc. You're in for the ride of your life".

Lewis Hamilton:

He bought you an apartment in LA

He bought you an apartment in LA. He wanted to you to move in with him, but he wanted a place that you both could call home, not somewhere which he lived and you just moved into. He had spent months searching for the perfect place and he finally found it- a beautiful apartment with views over the city. He had picked you up from work, and was taking you home. But when you didn't turn left at the junction you realised you weren't going to your apartment at the other side of town. "Babe where are we going?" You asked. "You'll see". He eventually pulled up at the gates to the complex and pulled into the car park. He parked the car and guided you up to you apartment on the top floor. "This is for you" he said as he handed you the key. "Well it's for us. I thought we could share it". You took the key from him and opened the door, and you were met with the most amazing view of LA. "Lewis this is breathtaking. Thank you. I can't wait to live here with you" you said kissing him. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you here, making memories. I love you" "I love you too Lewis".