His doorbell began to ring making him rush to the door grabbing his phone and wallet quickly, the door flung open revealing Jeongguk who looked at him with a soft smile which slowly turned into a jaw drop when Taehyung threw himself onto him.

Taehyung breathed heavily resting his head against Jeongguk's hard chest, he tightened his grip his breath getting tighter the word around him blocking out as he tried to focus on one thing but they all came back at once. He bit his lip drawing blood slightly as he seemed comfort almost dropping his phone.

Jeongguk heard the boy's rapid and uneven breaths wrapping his arms around the other's waits his heart beat louder than anything around him. Taehyung let out a small breath taking slow ones an embarrassment creeping up on his chest making him pull away looking down.

"I-I'm sorry," Taehyung mumbled and the other smiled bringing the boy's face up with his finger tip.

"It's okay, what happened anyway?" Jeongguk calmly asked and the other unlocked his phone noticing the 34 DM requests.

"I-I got a lot of spam messages so I panicked," Taehyung mumbled and the other gently took the boy's phone noticing that they were all his fans asking about his relationship with Taehyung along with a few telling him to not talk to him.

"Shit, I'm sorry," Jeongguk sighed giving Taehyung's phone back who glared at him for using vulgar language once again.

"Whatever it's okay, where are we going now?" Taehyung smiled and the other cocked his head towards his car motioning the boy to follow him. "It feels weird seeing you during the day,"

"Woah okay, cus I'm ugly?" Jeongguk glanced at Taehyung who examined him making him feel nervous although he knew the other would probably joke around.

"No, you're actually pretty hot," Taehyung replied Jeongguk opening the car door for him which made his jaw drop as the other got in. "And cute," Taehyung winked at the other noticing the bright blush on his face.

He's doing it on purpose. Jeongguk thought to himself shutting the door before making his way towards his own seat.

"Can I ask you something?" Jeongguk asked and the other hummed turning to him with a slightly worried look. "Why did you react the way you did with the messages? Not that it was bad- I don't want you to feel that way- I mean like-"

"O-oh that," Taehyung cut the others rambling off thinking whether he should let Jeongguk into his personal life like that. "It's n-nothing really, I grew up reacting like that I guess," Taehyung mumbled and the other nodded starting the car up.

"I need to get some tattoos, you can go somewhere else whilst I get them done," Jeongguk changed the topic looking at the rear view mirror to make sure there was no one behind him.

"No I wanna go!" Taehyung excitedly looked at Jeongguk who looked at him confused about to grab his phone but Jeongguk glared at him. "Do tattoos hurt? Can I get one too?" Taehyung looked at the other with bright eyes the other letting out a soft chuckle.

"They don't hurt that bad, and yes you can," Jeongguk smiled joining the traffic.

Time skip🚦

6, 274 likestete11 he got tattoos and now he won't stop flexing

6, 274 likes
tete11 he got tattoos and now he won't stop flexing

View all comments

taekookook U WENT WITH HIMMM

Jeonkoonut at least I didn't almost shit myself unlike someone here 😎🤏🙄🕶️🤏

Namoonchild no ik both of u didn't just get tattoos ✋

Jiminyou95 Tae get one of my face on ur ass ❤️

"Who's Jimin?" Jeongguk asked jealousy burning up inside of him as Taehyung stuck his head out the window staring at the different buildings that went by no longer having their neon vibes.

"My friend, I miss him though he's all the way in France," Taehyung pouted and the other poked the inside of his cheek moving again once the red light turned green. "Hey slow down!"

"I'm not even going fast," Jeongguk scoffed and the other cracked a smile noticing the others change of expression.

"You look jealous, are you jealous? Aw someone's jealous," Taehyung teased getting close up in Jeongguk's face who ignored him clenching his teeth as he took a turn trying to remember the way back. "What's wrong? Too jealous to answer me-"

"I'll make you shut up if I have to," Jeongguk lowly growled the other stopping immediately butterflies errupting in his stomach, Taehyung gulped sitting normally again occasionally glancing at Jeongguk who read the signs wondering how he got so distracted.

"By the way, how would you shut me up?"

I am so drained and tired 😝😝😝 so sorry 😍😍 for bad 👹 chapter 🙄