six; happy birthday by the way

Start from the beginning

jeonkoonut
U ACTUALLY NAMED IT TAEKOO???

th
woah woah BUDDY
do NOT
call my taekoo an IT
it's HER
sSHE
female
WOMAN

Jeonkoonut
Alright alright I'm sorry
You named HER taekoo???

th
Yes yes I did
And what about it

Jeonkoonut
Whatever
I am free now so
I'll come to u because it's dark outside and I don't want u hurt again

th
so caring❤️
love u boyfriend

Jeonkoonut
whatever get ready

Taehyung giggled at the messages switching his phone off before quickly sitting up and looking through his closet with doe eyes and a small pout. He sighed taking out a black oversized top and white skirt hoping that it wasn't too cold outside.

Jeongguk sighed ruffling his hair as he walked outside the dark hoping that Taehyung would be cold so that he could give his hoodie again, but it wasn't as cold since the storm had passed.

After many hours of walking he spotted a group of boy's at the skatepark which he immediately recognised, he smirked remembering how he had almost murdered one of them if it wasn't for Taehyung stopping him.

He looked away after some time of glaring before turning back in front of him to see Taehyung pointing at a cat ensuring she will stay inside. The petite boy closed the door making sure it was locked before turning around to see Jeongguk.

"Jeongguk!" He giggled running towards him and throwing himself right onto the boy who gasped falling back onto the hard concrete. "Oopsie I'm sorry," Taehyung mumbled standing up and helping the other up who chuckled ruffling the shorters hair.

"You really called me all the way here for what?" Jeongguk sighed following Taehyung who huffed noticing the group of boy's at the skate park.

"I felt bad that you'd be alone- and you're friends with Namjoon hyung which must be boring," Taehyung mumbled shying behind Jeongguk as they stepped into the park trying to ignore the cheers of the boy's who were pretending to fight.

"Oh shit I forgot to bring my skateboard- I'll quickly go it-"

"No it's fine! Y-you can use mine," Taehyung held onto his bicep with his fragile fingers that had a few cuts from playing with taekoo which made Jeongguk feel bad slightly. The other sighed nodding and removing Taehyung's hand gently but bringing them close to his face to examine the bruises he still was healing from when they first met.

"You get hurt so easily, I don't think we should skate," Jeongguk tutted but the other shook his head determined to make this day the best day ever for Jeongguk.

"No! I want to skate," Taehyung huffed and the other sternly looked at him disagreeing with the idea not wanting to hurt the boy anymore.

"We can do something else, something that won't make you-"

"N-no I said we're going to skate," Taehyung glared at Jeongguk who furrowed his eyebrows not liking the tone Taehyung was using with him. He towered over the boy who kept his stance going on his tip toes to attempt to intimidate Jeongguk.