Cursed | Edmund Pevensie

Requested: by JulzLovDraco4Eva I changed it a little bit, hope you like it!

Warnings: none

Special Details: Using "Julia Rose" instead of Y/n.

.....

"Everyone go out to the cellar!" Julia heard a shout. She quickly shut her book and stood up, grabbing a jacket on her way out. She ran toward the cellar outside and climbed inside. She was the first one there, quickly joined by Lucy, then Susan, then their mother.

"Where are Peter and Edmund?" She asked.

"They're coming," Mrs. Pevensie said, not wanting to worry the girl.

You see, Julia, or Julia Rose, had been living with the Pevensies for about three months. She had moved in with them after her parents had passed in an earthquake. She had grown close with all of them, especially Edmund.

Mrs. Pevensie stood at the door, looking out for the two boys.

"Come on!" She yelled. Julia scooted closer to Lucy, making room for Peter and Edmund.

Edmund got there first, tripping as he climbed in, Peter followed closely behind.

"Why can't you think of anyone but yourself? You're so selfish! You could've got us killed!" Peter yelled at his brother.

"Stop it!" Julia shouted, hating conflict. Everyone looked toward her, then to Edmund, who was still laying on the floor. Julia sighed, seeing a broken picture of Mr. Pevensie in his hand.

Mrs. Pevensie must've seen it too because she pulled her youngest son into a hug.

"Why can't you just do as you're told?" Peter asked.

Edmund gave him a look and Peter shut the cellar door.

.....

Mrs. Pevensie tied Lucy's tag onto her coat, explaining to her why she needed to keep it on. Julia Rose looked around at all of the busy people in the train station.

Mrs. Pevensie moved on to Edmund, who rolled his eyes, clearly thinking he was too old for her to be helping him. Something caught his eye.

"If dad were here he wouldn't make us go."

"If dad were here it'd mean the war was over and we wouldn't have to go." Peter cut in.

"You will listen to your brother, won't you Edmund?" His mother asked.

Edmund looked at Peter and then the floor. Mrs. Pevensie sighed, standing up to give Edmund a hug, but he turned away. She then went to Peter, making him promise to keep his siblings and Julia safe. She then hugged Susan, who started to cry.

Mrs. Pevensie then looked to Julia, who was staring at her shoes, half expecting to not even receive a hug, seeing as she wasn't technically a part of the family.

She looked up, only to see that Mrs. Pevensie was looking at her with sad eyes.

"Don't let them get into too much trouble, alright?" She joked, hugging the girl.

"I'll do my best," she replied with a sad laugh.

"All right. Off you go." She said to everyone. The Pevensies and Julia grabbed their bags and headed toward the train.

"Do you mind if we join you?" Julia asked two young children in a compartment.

The girl, who seemed to be older, shook her head and they headed inside.