King in Shining Armor | Edmund Pevensie

Requested by: Andy_Lynn224 sorry it took so long
Warnings: suggestive language, violence, harassment
Special Details: takes place during Prince Caspian; the conversations and stuff aren't all exactly how they go in the movies, but it's the same general idea
.....

Requested by: Andy_Lynn224 sorry it took so longWarnings: suggestive language, violence, harassmentSpecial Details: takes place during Prince Caspian; the conversations and stuff aren't all exactly how they go in the movies, but it's the same gene...

Edmund Pevensie. The bane of her existence. He annoyed every atom of her being. Yet somehow she couldn't seem to stay away. Part of that may be because she was close with his sisters, but nevertheless the two were at each other's throats nonstop. She had gotten so used to rolling her eyes at him it had just become habit, every time she saw him it had just become instinct to roll her eyes. Ugh how she hated-

"Susan, Y/n!" Lucy's voice snapped her out of her trance. "You'd better come quickly."

Susan, who stood next to Y/n at the magazine booth, groaned, already having an idea of what this could be about.
...

Y/n was two grades above Lucy, and the two had become friends after Y/n stood up to bullies for her. Lucy had introduced her to Susan that evening and the three were soon the best of friends.

At Christmas break, as they were saying their goodbyes, Y/n asked for the girls' address so that she could write to them. It was then that they discovered that they actually lived near each other. They hung out a lot that Christmas and Lucy insisted on introducing Y/n to her brothers.

Needless to say, things didn't go as planned. Peter was fine, he thanked her for sticking up for Lucy, but other than that he didn't really say much.

Edmund, on the other hand, was another story. He made some joke (or at least Y/n was told it was a joke) about the whole bully situation which Y/n didn't find funny in the slightest (neither did anyone else really but they didn't say much).

"That's just how Edmund is," Lucy had explained to her friend later that night, "he doesn't think before he speaks."

Y/n did not accept that as an excuse.
...

"Peter!" Susan shouted as soon as she saw him. He gave a glance in her direction. Lucy grabbed Y/n's hand in worry. She gave a small smile in her direction, well, she began to, before she was shoved.

"Hey! What the-" she turned to see Edmund. Of course, she thought.

"Sorry!" He shouted in her direction as he was heading down to help Peter.

That was odd, she thought.

"He never apologizes to you," Susan said with a confused look.

"Yeah," Y/n said. She hated being confused. It frustrated her even more when it was Edmund confusing her.
...

"Care to explain what the both of you were thinking?" Susan asked with a motherly voice.

"Both of us? Why am I in trouble? I just helped him!" Edmund defended himself.