Sweaty Hugs | Minho

Requested by: no one
Warnings: mentions of periods, suggestive jokes
Special Details: none

Requested by: no oneWarnings: mentions of periods, suggestive jokesSpecial Details: none

.....

To say Y/n was having a bad day would be an understatement. Mother Nature had made a surprise visit that morning and she had stained her pants. Thankfully, Newt had let her know and gave her his jacket to tie around her waist. She had changed and solved the problem but it was still quite an embarrassing exchange.

Minho, her boyfriend was a runner, meaning he wouldn't be back until later but she needed him home as soon as possible. She needed to rant and felt that at any moment she could snap. Frypan had offered her some chocolate chip cookies. It was a nice offer, really it was, but she needed her boyfriend back.

She sat in her room (which was really just a closet that had been converted so that she wouldn't have to sleep near the boys). She sat and cried, not about anything in particular, but she was exhausted and embarrassed and missed Minho.

There was a knock at her door.

"Y/n?" She heard Newt's voice. She sniffed, wiping her tears. She took a few deep breaths, standing up and walking to the door. She opened it and tried to give a convincing smile.

"Hey Newt, what's up?" She asked.

"The runners 'll be back soon. I thought you might want to know." He gave a sympathetic smile and it was obvious to Y/n that he hadn't bought her facade.

"Thanks Newt," she said.

"It's what friends are for," he shrugged.

"Still, thanks," she said. He nodded before walking away.

Y/n headed in the other direction, toward the opening through which Minho would soon return.

She sat down by a tree to wait. As soon as she saw him, she stood up and ran over to him, pulling him into a big hug.

He knew something was wrong.

She never hugged him when he got back. Never. That didn't stop him from trying, though. He would run over to her and try to give her a hug.

"Ew gross your all sweaty," she would say, scrunching her nose and pushing him away with a laugh. He would pout and she would roll her eyes.

"I'll hug you after you shower," she would say.

"Care to join me?" He would say with a wink.

"Minho, I swear if you don't-"

"Sorry sorry I'm leaving now," he would run off laughing.

So now what changed? It's not that he didn't like it, he loved hugging his girlfriend, but he was quite confused.

"Y/n?" Minho said with caution.

"Hmm?" She asked, her face buried in his chest.

"Is something wrong?" He was genuinely concerned.

"Today wasn't my favorite," she explained.

"How about we go sit down somewhere and you can tell me about it?"

.....
You guys I am so sorry. I literally said I would be writing a lot more and then disappeared off of the face of the earth. I don't want to make any promises but hopefully I'll be able to write more often.