Young! Remus Lupin and Young! James Potter Catch-up

How you meet:
Remus:
You were walking back from the Library to your common room with loads of books when you felt a tap on your shoulder and heard a voice say, "Excuse me, you're Y/n L/n, right?"
"In the flesh," you respond.
"Um... do you need any help with that?" He said, motioning to the stack of books you were carrying.
"Oh, that would be lovely, thank you!" He grabbed the top half of the books and asked, "Where to?"
"The Gryffindor Common Room please!"
"Alright."
"I don't think I caught your name."
"Oh! I'm Remus Lupin."
"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Lupin."
"You as well, Miss L/n."

James:
"I want to do play a prank on L/n." James said to Sirius, "She has been keeping Remus away from us and that's not ok."
"I agree, what sort of prank we're you thinking?"
"Something like this..."

Your POV
After talking to Remus for a long time in the library about his "furry problem," I went to bed.

I woke up, and, it being a Saturday, I got dressed into something other than my uniform. When I went into the bathroom to do my hair, I looked into the mirror and screamed. My hair was Y/f/c (Your favorite color)! My dorm mates came rushing in.
"What happened?!" They all asked.
"I woke up, came in to do my hair, and my hair looked like THIS! The thing is, I'm not even mad! I've been wanting to dye my hair for ages, but I never got around to doing it."
"I think I have a theory..."

*Timeskip to breakfast*

I walked over to where the Marauders were and sat down.

"Y/n, what happ-" Remus started to say.
"I just wanted to say, thanks for the hair dye. I've been wanting to dye my hair for the longest time, but I haven't had the guts to do it. So thanks for doing it for me!"
I walked away and heard Potter say, "Well that didn't go according to plan."
"What did you guys do?!" Remus whisper-yelled.

Your House:
Remus:
Gryffindor
James:
Ravenclaw

What you would wear to a ball:
Remus:

What you would wear to a ball:Remus:

James:

Your pet:

Remus:

You found these two puppies wandering the street while you were on a date with Remus at Hogsmeade and immediately fell in love

You found these two puppies wandering the street while you were on a date with Remus at Hogsmeade and immediately fell in love. You talked to Dumbledore and he agreed to let you keep the two as long as you kept them under control. You named them Bailey and Scooter.

James:

You let James name this kitten after he gave it to you for your birthday. He named him Zonko.
Half blood, Pureblood, or Muggleborn:
Remus:
Muggleborn

James:
Muggleborn