Let Go|George Weasley

A/n
Thought I would post this today in honor of Fred and George's birthday
---
Requested: @StarlightInHerEyes

Warnings: none

Special Details: Half-Blood, Ravenclaw Reader, takes place during Order of the Phoenix

--
Y/n's POV

"Let go of me please," I attempted to stay calm, "Please, you're hurting me."

Let me back up a bit.

My name is Y/n L/n, I am in my Seventh year at Hogwarts, I'm seventeen years old, and I am a Ravenclaw. My mother is a witch, my father is a muggle. I have been George Weasley's girlfriend since the Yule Ball.

Today is April 22, 1996, today is the day Fred and George are leaving Hogwarts. They asked if I wanted to join them, but I decided to stay. George said to contact him immediately if I change my mind and that I would always have a job and a place to stay with them. Anyway, since Umbridge has gotten here, we decided to keep our relationship quiet. We were a very open couple last year, so much so that many people whom I have never even spoken to, some I don't even know the name of, have asked if we are still together. Believe it or not, McGonagall actually advised us to keep it quiet. She told us this because she knew how unfair Umbridge could be and how, if George was in trouble, there was a great possibility that I could get into trouble as well. Because of this decision, I oftentimes would help the twins plan their pranks, but I would never help to execute them, not even to set them up.

Anyways, Fred and George left, (not without George kissing me goodbye in secret), and now I don't really know what to do. It was never a dull moment with them, I never had to worry about being bored, but now that they're gone, I don't know what to do. Classes were cancelled and anyone who had a detention were to help cleanup the havoc that the twins had caused, but I didn't have detention, so I had nothing to do.

I decided to wander the halls and probably make my way towards the astronomy tower because I love to look at the sky and there was a great view from there. I had left my wand in my room because I wouldn't need it.

As I was walking, I saw Adrian Pucey walking along the same hallway. I went to the other side of the hallway, so that I didn't bother him, because I was in no mood to fight someone. He however, went to the same side of the hallway. I huffed and kept walking, deciding I would just go around him when I got close enough. When I was about three feet away from him, he smirked.

"Hey pretty lady." He said, stopping. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around him.

"Hey, I was talking to you." He said, grabbing my right wrist. I didn't look at him.

"Please leave me alone." I tried to pull my arm away from him, but he held his firm grip.

"Your little boyfriend isn't here no more. He's not here to save you." He tightened his grip. I winced.

"Let go of me please," I attempted to stay calm, "Please, you're hurting me." 

"Really?" he tightened his grip, I winced again. "Really, does this hurt?"

"Please let go of me." My, eyes watered, but I tried not to cry. I mentally begged someone, anyone to help me, but no one came.

"What's wrong, princess? Scared?" He tightened his grip, at this point, I was sure he was trying to brake it.

"Let her go!" Someone called, it sounded like Ron. Instead of doing what Ron had said, Adrian twisted my wrist. I felt a pop and whimpered. It was definitely broken. Adrian finally let go of me, but pushed me to the ground, causing me to fall on my wrist. I felt at least three more pops. My wrist was throbbing, I rolled off of my wrist and sat up. I saw Adrian on the floor. Hermione walked, nearly ran, over to me. She helped me to stand up. I cradled my wrist and Hermione, Harry, Ron went to the infirmary. As we went, I told them of my new plans to leave. I asked Ron to write a letter to George. I asked Harry to explain what happened and my plans to leave to Professor McGonagall, who had been surprisingly accepting towards Fred and George's plans to leave. I asked Hermione, however, to go to my dormitory and pack up all of my stuff.

"It's exam season, so someone will have propped open the door." I explained.

We reached the infirmary and Madame Pomfrey rushed over to me. She took me to a bed and the trio left. I explained what had happened while she inspected my wrist.

"It's definitely broken." She said. She used a spell I had never heard of to do an x-ray on my wrist. 

"I have some bad news," she began, I nodded for her to go on, "I believe you have shattered your wrist. Usually, if it is just broken in one or two places, it's an easy fix, but I am unable to fix a shattered bone without risking nerve damage. You will have to see a muggle doctor for this. In the meantime, I can wrap it so that it doesn't move."

She went to a large cupboard and grabbed some supplies to wrap my wrist.
---
Timeskip
---
My wrist was wrapped and I was in the astronomy tower waiting for George to arrive. I saw a figure in the sky nearing the castle and assumed it was George. He knew to meet me in the astronomy tower, so I backed away from the window so that he could land.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hi, long time no see." I joked. He chuckled. He gave me a hug, careful not to hurt my wrist, and kissed the top of my head.

"Can't even last 24 hours without me." He turned to grab my trunk. 

"Oh my gosh, I could barely last one! I got really bored almost as soon as you left."

We continued to chat for a few minutes while George got everything ready to go.

"Shall we?" he asked, getting onto the broom. He had only brought one broomstick because I would not have been able to ride one with the condition that my wrist is in. I climbed on behind him and held onto him with my uninjured arm. We flew to Hogsmeade, then apparated to the building that would be Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. George ran my stuff up to my bedroom and I explained what happened to Fred, who was unpacking boxes. He told me that George had received the letter and left without telling him what happened.

"I assumed it was about you, but I honestly had no idea." He said. George ran downstairs.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"We're on our way to a muggle hospital, I don't know when we'll be back." I explained to Fred. He said something along the lines of "ok" and we were off.
---
Timeskip
---
We arrived at a muggle hospital and were quickly admitted to a room. They put a cast on me, which didn't take too long, and gave me some muggle markers called "Sharpies" so that people can sign it.

As we walked out of the building, George put his arm around me. We went into an unoccupied alley and apparated back home in the apartment space, where Fred was sitting on a chair in the living room. Somehow, he didn't even jump when we apparated near him. George and I sat on the couch and he took one of the sharpies (which, being a halfblood, I taught him how to use) out of his pocket. He took off the cap and gently moved my wrist to his lap so he could write something on my cast.

"What would I do without you?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Well, for starters, you would break your wrist."

A/n
I found out when I was almost done with this that I spelled "Madam Pomfrey" wrong throughout the whole thing. I didn't feel like fixing it, sorry if it bothers you