The Story Behind the Picture | Preference

The story behind the photos in the last preference. Because of this, they all take place in modern times. In some of these, I might change a small part of the picture, but it's the same general idea.

Harry Potter:

Fred Weasley

Y/n and Fred were shopping in a muggle store.

"Y/n, look!" Fred said to her, pointing at some onesies hanging up in the men's section. The two had recently watched Lilo and Stitch and there were some onesies made to look like Stitch.

"Can we get them? We could match!" Fred asked, pulling her toward the rack.

"I suppose," She sighed, suppressing a smile.

When the two got home, they immediately changed into the onesies and asked Ginny (more like Ginny volunteered) to take a picture of them,

George Weasley

Y/n and George were in a muggle mall.

"What's that?" George asked, pointing to a photo booth. (The whole 'mall' thing was relatively new to him).

"That, Georgie, is a photo booth. You sit inside it and it takes pictures of you." Y/n explained, "then it prints them out for you to keep.

"Can we try it?" George asked, his eyes wide and a large smile crossing his lips.

"Sure!" Y/n said and the two headed towards the booth.

When the two got in, George had the genius idea of using Y/n's hair as a mustache for the two of them in one of the pictures.

Draco Malfoy

Draco gone to visit Y/n, but the two of them couldn't seem to get any alone time, what with Y/n's siblings running around them all the time.

"I have an idea," Y/n said. She had been annoyed with her siblings before Draco had even arrived. Draco, however, found them absolutely adorable, not having been given the opportunity to have siblings of his own.

"And that is..." Draco said, not completely understanding her.

"Follow me." She said, so he did, which is how the two ended up on the roof.

Y/n's mom saw the two through the window and immediately took a picture, finding it absolutely adorable.

Oliver Wood

Y/n and Oliver had gone on a walk and had stumbled upon a park. They saw some kids playing basketball, but, seeing as the two were wizards and didn't know how to play, they sat and watched until the kids left.

"So the goal is to get the ball inside the basket, I believe." Oliver said and Y/n nodded. Oliver stood up and picked up a ball. He threw it toward the basket and made it in.

"I want to try!" Y/n said, standing up and picking up the ball Oliver had just thrown. She threw it, but missed. She kept trying, but it seemed she was too short.

"Here, I'll help." Oliver said, walking over to her and picking her up so that all she had to do was drop the ball into the hoop.

Cedric Diggory

"I have a surprise for you." Cedric said, sitting down next to Y/n. She had been having a pretty bad day and no matter how many times he had asked, you wouldn't tell him why.

"You do? Why?" Y/n asked. It wasn't any special occasion.

"Because I love you." He smiled, kissing her cheek and standing up. He held out his hand to her and she took it, standing up.