Harry Hook Catch-up

How you meet:

Y/n L/n, one of two daughters of the Fairy Godmother (just go with the last name, she isn't given a real one). Y/n inherited her mother's magical powers, but doesn't use them often. Y/n is very outgoing and kind, so when she hears that there will be three more kids coming from the Isle of the Lost, she immediately talks to Ben about showing them around. He, of course, agrees, and Y/n gets excited.

When the day finally comes, Y/n goes to the courtyard to await the new "Villain Kids". She keeps and open mind because, although they had a rough start, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay are great people to be around. Then, a limo pulls up and out step a young girl, Dizzie Tremaine, a tall blonde guy, Gil, and an attractive brunette, Harry Hook. When Harry steps out, the crowd erupts in whispers, the girls especially. Ben and Mal introduce the three to Y/n, who steps out from the crowd. The crowd then goes to class, and Y/n starts to explain a few things.

"Dizzie, you and I will share a dorm, while Harry and Gil, you two will share one. If you want, we can get your things out of the trunk, drop them off in your rooms, and then I can show you the rest of the school, or we can go to your dorms last. It's up to you."

Dizzie, who was practically bursting with excitement, said she didn't care which. Gil, who wasn't as excited, but still had a smile on his face, didn't care either, so Y/n turned to Harry.

"It's up to you, love." He said, making Y/n blush. She tried to look away so that he didn't notice, but he did, and smirked, victorious.

"Um, let's go to the dorms first." Y/n walked to the back of the trunk, opened it, and snapped, making their bags and belongings float. She turned back to the others, who looked beyond confused. "I just figured you would rather not carry them, but if you want to, I can put them down." She said, looking at them. They all shook their heads, so she started the tour.

When they got to the dorms, which were across the hall from each other, she made the bags slowly fall to the floor, careful not to break anything.

"Boys, your dorm is there, Dizzy, ours is here," Y/n said, pointing to the respective dorms.

Y/n helped Dizzy bring her stuff into their room and put her clothes into the closet. Y/n was telling Dizzy about some clothes that Evie had made for her, when the boys came in. It wasn't until then that Y/n notices Harry's Hook.

"Are you actually missing a hand, or is that out of respect towards your father?" She asked, sweetly.

"It's just a thing that my dad makes me wear." Harry said, pulling it off to show her his real hand.

"If you don't want to wear it, you don't have to anymore, but it's completely fine if you do. Your dad can't reach you here." Harry smiled, a real smile, not having realized this before. He ran across the hall and dropped his hook on his bed. (just go with it)

When he came back, you smiled at him and he winked, making you blush... again.

"Let's get going, shall we?"

What you wear to a ball:

Obviously made by Evie, and I'll include hair for this one because Dizzie is the best.

Pet:

As Y/n was walking through the woods, practicing her magic by making flowers grow around her, she felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to jump. She turned around and saw Harry, who was chuckling.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack!" Y/n said to Harry.

"Sorry love, but I have a reason!" He said. Y/n then realized that he was holding one of his hands behind his back. She raised an eyebrow, confused. "Close your eyes." Harry said.

"Is it going to bite me, scratch me, or, in any way hurt me?" She asked, cautiously. Harry had only been there for about a month, and she wasn't sure if she could trust him yet.

"It might slightly scratch you, but it won't cause any serious damage." He said, not at all offended that she didn't quite trust him, considering he didn't fully trust her. Y/n shut her eyes and held out her hands. She felt Harry put something small and soft into her hands.

"Can I open my eyes?" She asked, excited to see what was in her hands.

"Go ahead." He said. Y/n opened her eyes to find a small white bunny, the size of her hands. She gasped, it was absolutely adorable.

"Oh my gosh! Where did you find this?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of the bunny

"Oh my gosh! Where did you find this?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of the bunny. Harry scratched the back of his neck. "I-uh may or may not have been following you when he tried to hop over my foot." He said, although it came out as more of a question. Y/n laughed. Multiple times in the last month, Harry had made her stutter or blush, and now she had made him do both.

Just then, a few more white rabbits came over to Y/n. She set the baby down and they hopped away. She looked at Harry, who had recovered from blushing and now was looking at her, confused as to why she set the bunny free.

"It seems kind of cruel to keep it from it's family without a say. Besides, we wouldn't have been allowed to bring it on to campus, seeing as the only animals allowed are the campus dogs." Y/n explained. "But, we could come back here tomorrow to look for it again?"

"Sure." He said.

A/n

Green Eyes part 3 should be up soon. I also have a few ideas for some one shots, but feel free to request one. I am now taking Descendants requests, just use one of the other request forms if you want a one shot. I AM NOT, however, taking requests for, or writing about any Star Wars characters. Sorry!