0032

if yall don't know who Hugh Hefner is then I don't know what to tell you.

finish the lyrics (any song)

↓↓↓

🎵"hold onnnn"🎤🎤

»»----- ♔ -----««

It was 7:56 and someone rang the doorbell which startled Louis. Josh stood up and went to the door. When he opened it, it seemed like Josh had become a completely different person. He didn't have that annoyed glare on his face and he shook the man's hand when he walked in.

I watched as the other guys pilled over and shook the man's hand also. He must be pretty important if Jaden smiled at him.

The important-looking man looked at me and looked around the living room. He walked further in and the boys followed him like pigeons. The man looked down at me and Louis and pointed accusingly at me.

"Please don't tell me that's the girl from the naked video." He snapped. I was appalled by his tone but was not having it. I removed my hand, the one Louis had been slobbering on and shook the man's index finger.

"Pleasure." I smiled.

He snatched his finger disgusted and pulled out a handkerchief and wiped his finger continuously.

"I don't know what crack house these boys found you at but-" The man rushed angrily but I cut him off.

"I actually live across the street." I interrupted. He looked at me up and down rudely before continuing rant.

"If you can afford running down a street naked you obviously don't have a job." He snarled. I nodded my head in agreement.

"You're right I don't have a job," I responded simply. Louis was starting to fall asleep so I rocked him.

"Figured. Don't come in here leaching off these young men if you could." The man rolled his eyes. I scoffed at him.

"I have other people to leach off of, I don't need your boys," I responded truthfully. The man looked at me confused.

"My mommy was Hugh Hefner's favorite bunny," I said proudly.

My mom was worth 20 million dollars and what kind of mother would she be if she didn't share with her daughter.

"Why am I not surprised." He scoffed.

"Uh... Harold, we should get to the meeting now." Kio pointed out before 'Harold' could tell me off some more.

"Right...right... Now that we have her with us I need to talk to you." He told me as he fixed his glasses on his pointed nose.

"Me? Crackhouse lady with no job! To what do I have the honors." I exaggerated.

"Look, young lady..." He warned getting frustrated with me.

"Young lady? My ranks just keep getting higher and higher." I laughed aloud. His face started to turn red.

Josh shook his head while Kio facepalmed. Jaden gave me a look that said knock it off and I looked at them puzzled.

Did they not see how this asshole is treating me. Thankfully Louis was asleep and didn't have to witness me murdering this man.

No way am I sitting with him for an hour.

*an hour later*

"Harold you are too funny!" I laughed as I patted his back. He laughed along with me as he gathered all his documents.

"I hope to see you another time!" I told him as I walked him to the door.

"I hope the same... say what's your mom's name I might know her," Harold asked seriously.

"You dog!" I chuckled as I shoved him out the door.

"Alright see you!" He called out. I waved at him as he entered his car. I closed the door after watching his car back up and leave.

What a fucking dick. The power of being two-faced.

"How the hell do you do that?" Bryce asked with his arms crossed.

"Do what?" I responded as I fixed my hair from watching my reflection on the laptop screen.

"Harold has never smiled since the day we met him." Kio let put.

"What can I say I just have natural charm," I smirked flipping my hair.

"Natural charm..." Anthony said putting air quotes around his words. I furrowed my eyebrows and made my way over to his figure which was leaning against the wall.

"I bet you'd like to see my natural charm." I teased. I trailed my fingers up his arms before massaging his shoulders.

"Wouldn't you," I asked again as I cocked my head to the side. Anthony smirked and pulled me closer to him by pulling my waist.

"The question is...," Anthony whispered in my ear. I couldn't see his face as he said this his hair was blocking everything.

"Would you like to see mine." He teased as his nose brushed against my cheek.

»»----- ♔ -----««