117. EXO Sehun - First Love

"Ireona Sehun-ah!" Baekhyun shook Sehun gently, but when he didn't respond at all, he grabbed a pillow and hit him as hard as he can

"Ne hyung. I will," Sehun answered in a dull voice.

"Yah, gwaenchanha?" he asked.

"Eo..."

"Arasseo. Chanyeol said that Hyun Ok is visiting," Baekhyun said and took a seat next to him.

"Mwo?"

"Eo. You better get ready," he added and left.

"I can't see you her yet. I'm not ready, why is she going here?'' he mumbled as he stood up and walked to the rest room. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, then walked back to his dressing room and got dressed as nice as he can. He looked in the mirror and said, "Why am I dressing up so nicely?"

"Are you gonna try to impress her again?" Suho said leaning against the threshold.

"M-mwo? Eo..." he smiled.

"You shouldn't," Suho told him.

"Why wouldn't I?" Sehun laughed. "I'm gonna try and fix things with her, you never know there might be a chance to get back with her," he smiled and fixed his hair.

"Sehun-ah..."

"Hyung, you think she'll like my outfit?" he smiled.

"Sehun-ah listen..."

"Omo, I should buy some flowers for her. And our favorite drink, I'll be back eo? When she gets here tell her to wait for me," he smiled and tapped hyung's shoulder before running out of the house.

He drove as fast as he can to the flower shop and ordered a bouquet of her favorite white and pink roses. He then drove to the bubble tea shop and got two chocolate milk tea. He finally drove back home after about an hour of preparing to see Hyun Ok after a year. He told his self that he will do anything, everything just to fix things with her. He arrived at the house and he saw someone's car in the drive way. He knew it was her, so he got out of the car as fast as he can. He opened the house and found Kai and Hyun Ok on the couch, he had his arms wrapped around her and they are holding hands. The flowers dropped on the floor, and so did the bubble teas. Sehun just looked at the two and they looked at him as well. Sehun walked away and Hyun Okfollowed him.

"Sehun-ah! Oh Sehun!" She called out and he just ignored her. "Wait!"

"Hyun I need to go, mian," he blinked multiple times and unlocked his car.

"Jamkkanman, jebal..." she pleaded catching her breath.

"Mm?" He hummed leaving the car door open while he sit on the driver's seat.

"What's wrong? What's with all the flowers and bubble tea?"

"Uh...It's for my girlfriend," he lied.

"You have a girlfriend? Nugu?" She smiled.

"(Y/N). Suho hyung's sister."

"Jinja? I didn't know. Well, congrats. Eat dinner with us at least," she patted his shoulder and he nodded. "Kaja!"

The two walked back at the house and found (Y/N) cleaning the mess Sehun left. Sehun immediately walked up to her and grabbed her arm, "Jagiya ireona," he said and (Y/N) scrunched her eyebrows. "Ireona, it's my mess I should clean it."

"Eo? Arasseo," she squinted her eyes and walked away with Sehun. The two walked to the kitchen to talk.

"Mwoya?" (Y/N) laughed. "I'm your girlfriend now?" She whispered.