42. SHINee Key - Baby Girl (Sweet)

(Key's POV)

I run as quick as possible to the hospital. I hope that I am not too late when I get there. This is driving me nuts, I should've stayed with her for the night, I could've skipped the filming and the photoshoot, they would've understood. Even though I know that she'll tell me that it's all her fault, I know it's mine.

I run to the end of the hallway and find her family and friends.

"Kibum! Finally you're here!" my wife's friend, Hyun Ok says.

"Where is she? Is she doing fine?" I ask.

"Yeah, they said the baby will be delivered in about ten minutes. She really needs you in there." she tells me.

"Eomma, appa. Jeongmal mian that I wasn't here." I tell my in-laws.

"Gwaenchanha Kibum. The doctor will come out any minute to get you, arasseo?" my mother in-law tells me.

I impatiently wait for the doctor to come out of the delivery room. I walk back and forth and put my hands together. Until the doctor comes out of the delivery room.

"Mr. Kim? Are you here?" the doctor asks.

"Here doc." I say raising my hand.

"You can come in and put on your lab gown. Your wife has been calling your name." the doctor tells me.

(Regular POV)

You breath slowly trying to calm yourself down. You close your eyes and hold on to the railing of the bed.

"Where the hell is your father?" you mutter.

"I'm here! I'm here baby." you hear his familiar voice.

You turn your head to the direction of the door and seeyour lovely husband. He runs up to you and holds your hands.

"You're still wearing make up from the photoshoot, and you didn't change didn't you?" you tease.

"I don't care if I come here barefoot or wearing pyjamas, you need me, I'll be on the way as soon as possible."

"Thanks for coming." you say and you start to scream in pain. "I think the baby's coming!" you yell and the doctor and nurses start to prepare everything.

You breath and do as your doctor says. You hold tightly on your husbands hand and stare at his face. He copies your breathing motivating you. He smiles at you and you do your best to smile back.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!" you scream at the top of your lungs and repeat it a couple more times until you hear the baby's cry.

"It's a girl. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Kim." the doctor says.

You slow your breathing and rest your head on your husband's arm. Key leans in to kiss you and you let him.

"Saranghae." he whispers.

"Saranghae." you say as the doctors inject anasthetic on you and you drift to sleep.

-

You wake up from familiar voices. You open your eyes and look around to find your self in a hospital room. You husband sitting next to you.

"Hey baby." he tells you and you smile.

"Hey."

"It's a baby girl. We have a baby girl." he say crying in joy.

"Yes we do babe, we do." you smile wiping the tears from his eyes. You kiss him lightly on the lips. You pull away when someone knocks on the door.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, here's your baby." the nurse says carrying your baby to you.

"Awww, she looks like you babe." you tell your husband as the nurse leaves and greats you congratulations.

"She does. No wonder why she's pretty." he winks at you.

"Yah! Are you saying the baby won't be pretty if she got her traits from me?" you demand swatting him.

"No, of course she will be the prettiest." he tells you and he plays with the baby.

You stare at him as you observe how happy he is. He is happier than ever, so is you.

~~~~~

THE END!

~~~~~

Hello my lovelies! You all are pretty! Keep that in mind Princesses ;) SARANGHAEYEO!

~Hyun Ok. xx