100. EXO Suho [Requested] - Newly Weds (Sweet)

"Yeobo..." he whispered in your ear. 

"What time is it?" you asked as you lazily sat up with the blanket wrapped around your body. 

"It's time for you to wake up Mrs. Kim...I made us breakfast." he said taking a seat on the edge of the bed. 

"Waaah! My hubby is so sweet, give me two minutes and I'll be down there." you and kissed him on the lips. 

"Arasseo." he said and you  walked to the bathroom with the blanket still wrapped around your body. 

Suho has always been the type of guy who respects your privacy no matter what. You were really glad to have married such a sweet and caring husband like him. You got dressed as fast as you can and you immediately walked down to the kitchen. You smelled burning food so you immediately ran. 

"Joonmyun!" you yelled and found him doing his best to stop the burning. You helped him by taking the fire extinguisher and sprayed it on the stove. He stood there catching his breath and holding the gloves. 

"Gwaenchanha?" you asked and he just nodded. 

"Mianhae..." he said looking down. You then came up to him and cupped his face so that he can look at you. 

"It's okay baby. But I thought you already have it ready?" you asked cleaning his face. 

"Well, I don't.'' he sighed. 

"I'll make us breakfast..." you said kissing his lips. 

"Ani..I want to make us breakfast. It was gping pretty well, but then I think I left it to go check you and when I came back it was burning. It slipped my mind...you know I know how to cook.'' he said putting his hands on your hips. 

"Ara yeobo." you said wrapping your arms around his shoulders. 

"Then let me cook?" he asked with a smile on his face. 

"Arasseo." you smiled and kissed him before going to the counter and wait for him to finish. 

You sat there and watched him cook breakfast. He turned around and gave you a sweet smile. After five minutes, he finished with the omo rice and served it to you. 

"My lady..." he said and you start singing their song 'My Lady.' He chuckled and you giggled. You stood up to get the tea cup and pour some on each mug. 

"So, what do you wanna do today yeobo?" he asked. 

"Hmmm...probably a walk around the city?" you suggested taking a spoonful of omo rice. 

"Arasseo yeobo." he said and took a sip of his tea. 

"Do you want more tea?" 

"Ne yeobo." he replied and you giggled. 

"Should we go to Jeju island tomorrow just for fun?" you asked. 

"That sounds liek a great plan yeobo.'' he smiled. 

"How many times have you called me yeobo for the past minutes?" you giggled. 

"Molla, a lot." he chuckled. 

"Wae?" 

"I'm just really happy that we're finally married. I've been dying to call you yeobo for the past three years that we've been dating. Since you didn't want me to call you yeobo back then when we weren't married yet..." he said and you giggled. 

"Do you want me to stop?'' he pouted. 

"Ani...I like it a lot. I like that word." you said and leaned on the table to kiss him. 

"Mrs. Kim (Y/N), you're the best wife ever." 

"Mr. Kim Joon Myeon, you're the best husband ever." you said poking the top of his nose. 

"That's it?" 

"And the best chef." you giggled. 

"Much better." he smiled and you laughed. 

~~~~~

Requested by @KIMSUHO1022 

Hi bb! Hope you liked it^^ 

~Hyun Ok. xx