53. SHINee Taemin [Requested] - Crack of Dawn (Vampire)

"Change me now." you tell your Vampire boyfriend Taemin.

"Justine, baby. It's not that easy for me to do this to you."

"I want this Tae, please. Jebal." you beg.

"Once it's done, it can never be reversed."

"I know that, and I want this. You know that."

"But I don't think I should give you a life like this. This is a life of a killer you are going in Justine, listen to me." he tells you cupping your face.

"If this is the only way I can be with you forever I will do it no matter what. But if you don't want me, I get it." you look down.

"This is not a good idea. We're two different people from different worlds, right from the start it was wrong." he tells you letting go of your face.

"Taemin, we might have been from two different worlds, but love will still conquer. I love you, you love me. Right?"

"Are you sure you want me to turn you now?"

"Yes." you say moving you hair to the side and you show your neck to him. "Do it."

"Alright. Saranghae." he tells you and kisses you.

"Saranghae."

He leans in to your neck and you feel his fangs dig into your skin, everything turns black and you fall down.

~

You wake up from taste of blood. You open your eyes and find yourself sucking on your boyfriend's wrist.

"Hey." he whispers.

You pull yourself away from his wrist and you smell blood. Whenever your nose catches the scent of blood, you go crazy and crave for it.

"I need blood." you grunted standing up.

"Here." he hands you a ring and a bag of blood for the blood bank.

"Ring?" you ask putting it on.

"Daylight ring, so we can stay outside under the sun and not burn and die." he winks.

"Just one blood bag, after this you have to learn how to control yourself on not hurting human. We can drink blood from animals, it'll take work."

"I don't care, as long as I can have some." you say as you drink blood.

"Let's go running up the mountain?"

"Is that even possible?"

"Yeah, we're vampires. We're suppose to he fast. Kaja!" he says and runs off.

You drop the blood bag and run after him. You were so surprised on how fast you can run. You caught up to him and he stops at the end of the cliff.

"It's the crack of dawn." he says.

"What a beautiful scenario." you say a you close you eyes and let everything sink in.

You feel his arms wrap around you and you open your eyes to meet his.

"To forever." he says.

"Forever." you repeat and kiss him passionately in front of the rising sun.

---

THE END!

---

Requested by @Justine_Lei ~How was it babe? Tell me what you think! :)

This is actually inspired by my favorite TV show, The Vampire Diaries. 😍😂

So the song of the day is....

"Don't let me go, don't let me go, don't let me go...." -The Fray (Never Say Never) from The Vampire Diaries ;)

~Hyun Ok. xx