107. SHINee Taemin [Requested] - It's For Your Own Good (Sad Romance)

Yesterday was the day that Kayliegh despised the most. It was the day that she wanted to erase in her memories. It was the day that caused her pain that she never felt before. 

"Mianhae...It's for your own good..." Taemin's words echoes in her ears, repeating over and over again. She lay down on her bed, staring at the ceiling in the dark silent room. She wasn't even crying anymore, it seems like her tears were all gone from crying the whole day yesterday. She was tired and didn't even know what to do. She felt like she's gonna crumble down anytime soon and that there us no way for her to get up again. She grabbed the pillow next to her, the one that Taemin used whenever he sleeps over at her apartment. She took in the scent that he left and closed her eyes. Without even knowing, a tears slipped in the corner of her eye. She didn't even bother wiping it away, she just let it flow to it's path and dry wherever it stops. Her phone suddenly rang, she waited for it to stop ringing, she ignored it but it just kept on going and if it stops it will ring after a few seconds. 

She took a deep breath and sat up on her bed. She then grabbed her phone on the bedside table and answered it without looking at the caller ID. Part of her wishes it was Taemin, begging for apology and wanting to come back to her. The other is the polar opposite. 

"Yeoboseyo?" she answered. 

"Kayleigh? Kayleigh?!" Taemin's sister Hyun Ok yelled from the other line. 

"Mmm, wae?"

"Taemin needs you rigtht now, please come. You're the only one that he wants to see, please. Jebal..." 

"Why would I do that?" 

"He's...he's at his apartment right now. He won't listen to us, to any of us. He said he doesn't want to take the surgery-" 

"Wait, what surgery? Is he okay?" Kayleigh said standing up. 

"He's ill Kay... he has brain tumor..." Hyun Ok answered choking on the last thing she said. 

Kayleigh was frozen, the world seemed to stop and she couldn't believe on what she just heard. Tears escaped her eyes, one after the other, like rain that will never stop. "M-mo?" 

"Jebal, just talk to him... he will listen to you..." she cried and Kayleigh nodded as if she is talking with Hyun Ok personally. 

"I will..." she responded and hung up. She grabbed her boots, and her coat along with her car keys. She then ran out of her apartment without caring how she looks like and drove to Taemin's apartment. As soon as she arrived at the building, she pulled her car over ignoring the signs that say 'No Parking' or anything. She then got out of her car and ran to his apartment. She knocked multiple times, but he never answered. 

"It's me, open up..." she said and the door automatically opened. "Tae..." she said under her breath as she saw a depressed Taemin. He's been a wreck. She looked at him, and around the apartment. It was really messy, the sink was full and everything was a mess, including him. He just stood there looking down, holding the door open. She took his hand and closed the door. He then walked to his room and she followed. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" she cried. 

"I didn't want to hurt you Kay..." she dully said sitting on the edge of his bed. 

"But I am your girlfriend, well...was. I deserve to know if you are ill or whatever the hell you are going through. We're suppose to fight through this together..." 

"I know that Kayleigh. But what if I die?" 

"Don't fucking say that!" she cried out and walked up to him. She cupped his face and looked straight into his eyes, "You won't, because we're doing the surgery Tae...I will stay with you through out the whole procedure...I will be here."