79. SHINee Taemin [Requested] - Otteoke? Niga Joha. (Cute, Sweet)

"Hey Jordie!" Taemin calls out.

"What now?"

"Wae? I'm just saying hey." he pouts and you giggle.

"Then, hey to you too Lee." you mile ruffling his hair.

The two of you walk to your class and all the girls start to run towards him, and he ignore you as the girls push you away from him.

"Aish jinja." you say walking away.

"Jordan!" he calls out but you ignore him.

"Okay. What's up with him these past days?" Kibum asks you while judging Taemin.

"Aigoo, molla. He just start to dress up nicely and he became the school heartthrob." you say taking your books out.

"Well, he might be in love with someone and he's trying to impress her?"

"Key, just take your stuff. The bell will ring soon." you tell him.

"Jealous much?"

"Talking much?" you mock him and the bell rings.

"Yah, paboya!" Taemin complains as he take a seat next to you.

"Wae? I just don't want to get stuck in the crowd of your fans. What happened Taemin? I mean, your change of style is not bad but, we're just wondering."  you tell him as Key leans in while nodding his head.

"Well, I want to impress a girl. don't you remember telling me that you like guys who dress up like this?"

"Oh, I see what's happening." Key says as he move back to his seat and the teacher walks in.

~

"Yeah, I know. All the girls were like 'Whoa! Lee Taemin you're so hot!'" Taemin brags to his friends.

"Jinja? Waah! Are you doing this for someone?" Jonghyun asks him.

You accidentally push the door open and you catch Taemin and the other's attention.

"Yeah. For Jordan." he says as he plasters a smirk on his mouth.

"Jordan?!" all the boys say looking at you.

"Yeah. She said she likes hot guys. I thought she'd like me if I change. Just like how she used to like her good looking ex." Taemin tells his friends keeping his contact with you. You roll your eyes, drop his books on the floor and slam the door behind you.

"What the hell? Who was that in there? He better not talk to me." you mutter to yourself.

"Jordan!" you hear him but ignore him completely.

"Jamkkanman." he says taking your wrist.

"Ige mwoya?! This is not you!" you yell.

"Don't you like this?! You liked your ex because he was good looking right?" he tells you as you try your best to take you arm.

"Do you think I am that low?! Are you serious?"

"Yeah. You won't get over him. I am trying to help you here because it hurts me to see you like this." he says in a calmer tone. "I thought if I change, and become him you will forget about it."

"Pabo-ya. It will remind me of him obviously, especially your change of attitude. Thanks for helping though, I want the real Taemin that I know." you say as you walk away.

"Jamkkanman. What can I do for you to like me back?!" he yells and you freeze. "Neomu joha."

"M-mo?" you ask turning around to face him.

"Jordan-ssi.Otteoke? Nan, niga joha. Otteoke?" he asks walking up to you.

"You. Like me? Naega?" you ask pointing at yourself.

"Nae. I can say it as many times as you want me to. Because that's how I feel, and I am sure. Niga joha. Otteoke? I know that you don't like guys like me. So tell me what to do. Jebal." he says taking your hand.

"Just be yourself."

"Nae. Nae. Kunde, does this mean that...."

"I'll think about it." you say teasing him.

"Well, think about it thoroughly arasseo?"

"Don't tell me what to do." you playfully glare at him.

"Yes ma'am!" he says saluting you.

"Araji. The  do your homework, pass the upcoming test. Then you'll get the answer you want." you smile.

"If I don't pass?" he pouts.

"Molasseo. Just go and study Lee. Ka." you say and he nods like a kid.

"I will pass that test." he tells you before walking away.

"Niga joha Lee Taemin." you say and he stops.

"Yah! Mwoya? Jordan hajima!" he yells as he watch you run.

~~~~

THE END.

~

Requested by@AttackOnManyFandoms

ANYONE WHO LOVES B.I.G, MADTOWN and UNIQ?

My biases are:

B.I.G: Heedo and Gunmin

MADTOWN: Daewon & Leegeon & H.O (Uncertain)

UNIQ: Still CAN'T CHOOSE. -___-

My bias list is overloaded. Too much is going on. Omg. xD Teehee,

~Hyun Ok. xx