121. SEVENTEEN Mingyu - Miss Play Hard To Get

It was a typical day at school for you. You walk in the class room, put your things on the desk and talk with your friends before class starts. The whole entire class period you felt someone's eyes on you but you just ignored it and focused on the discussion. When the teacher was called down for a sudden meeting with the principal, as soon as the door shut closed, it turned into a party. However, being the good girl that you are at school, you stayed seated on your assigned desk and just watched your best friends with their boyfriends and the rest of the class room get filled with laughter, shouting and of course throwing of papers. You looked around and found Mingyu sitting on his regular seat, which is not the typical him. He stared back at you and gave you a side smirk, you quickly looked away and shook your head trying to erase his face in your mind. 

"Yah (Y/N), he's been staring at you the whole time you know?" Vernon said tapping my back. 

"I know. That's why I'm ignoring him," you replied and took your phone out to check if you have any messages or play games just to get away from Vernon. 

"Come on, at least try talking to him. He's a very nice guy," Hyun Ok added to her boyfriend's statement and I just shook my head. 

"Yeah. There's nothing wrong with trying to talk to someone who is obviously interested in you. It can lead to something like this," he grinned and pulled Hyun Ok closer to him and winked at her. 

"Okay stop with that Vernon. We're at school. And I don't wanna talk to him, he seems creepy. If he's interested in me, why won't he come up and talk to me? Not just stare from afar like a creeper." 

"So that's what you want? Being approached?" Mingyu said walking up to you. Vernon and Hyun Ok walked away and left the two of you alone. Vernon patted Mingyu's back and followed his girlfriend outside. 

You gave him the best fake smile you can do and looked down and bit your lower lip. "So, why were you staring at me?" 

"Because I'm interested in you," he smiled taking a seat in front of you, he turned around to face you and put his crossed arms on your desk. 

"Okay?" 

"Can we eat lunch together?" he asked and you looked up at him and smiled. 

"Ye.. no," you simply turned him down but he just huffed and chuckled. 

"Wae?" 

"Because I'm eating lunch with my friends and you don't wanna feel out of place," you smiled and looked back on your phone. 

"But I know them. Vernon, Hyun Ok, Dino, Seochan, Minghao and Sanghee is my sister," he told you and you sighed and looked up at him. 

"Look, I actually remembered that I have to go to the library to finish my homework so I can't. Sorry." 

"Then I'll go with you," he insisted with the cutest smile and you let out a deep breath. 

"I won't be able to talk to you if I'm doing homework you know? You'll just get bored." 

"I won't get bored. I can just stare at you and I'll be completely fine." 

"I won't be able to focus with someone staring at me," you looked at him frowned. 

"Then I won't stare." 

"You'll get bored." 

"I can read a book." 

"You'll get hungry, you can't eat there." 

"We can go to the hidden table?" 

"I don't like it there."